Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2008, 15:18   #1
I am Banned

Laptop for PC???

My laptop for your Pc!! 3 Day old toshiba laptop, i hate laptops dont even know why i got it, its 500 quid in pc world, would rather have a good pc so if ya have one and want to swap let me know, all the details for the laptop >>>

http://www.computers/toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaCSG/jsp/productPage.do?service=UK&PRODUCT_ID=151271&toshib aShop=false

Last edited by Mick; 01-08-2008 at 17:58.
chemicalyimbalanced is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-08-2008, 18:10   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Laptop for PC???

Why is this post so wide compared with normal accyweb pages?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 19:38   #3
I am Banned

Cheers for the faulse hope of a post that might have had something to do with my laptop lol, and looks normal to me mate!!
Old 01-08-2008, 20:39   #4

Daft question, but can you not just return it and get a refund??
MissTechnophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 23:26   #5
God Member

the link dosnt work when i copy paste it

just givin heads up

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:15   #6
I am Banned

Cheers for that mate!! should of checked it! here's a new one>>> Toshiba P300-16T Laptop - Buy cheap Toshiba laptops including the Toshiba P300-16T at PC World.=

I just want to say to the people who have pm'd me, thanx for your interest!! Please remember though that the laptop is only 4 days old now!! So if i was to sell it rather than swaping it, i wouldnt take much less than what i paid for it!! (i would be stupid to!) If you want to chuck some offers at me then thats fine, ill let ya know as soon as possible,
Old 02-08-2008, 05:03   #7

what spec PC you looking for? I assume something similar to the laptop. Also would you need a monitor with it
Old 02-08-2008, 05:18   #8
I am Banned

In a way yeah, thing is laptops are more expensive than desktops, and for 400 ya can get a really good desktop, your talken core 2 quad, 500 gig hardrive so onb and so fourth, they dont have the monitor but im not to fussed about that, long as the pc stands up to the price!
Old 02-08-2008, 05:30   #9

OK,sorry I dont have anything that matches up to that.Good luck with your swap anyway.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:41   #10
I am Banned

yeah i understand its a tall order, but no worries, cheers
Old 03-08-2008, 11:04   #11
I am Banned

£425 ono!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 13:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Why is this post so wide compared with normal accyweb pages?
The link was just pasted as text, instead of as a proper link. Your browser automatically (based on window size) wraps all text at an appropriate space, but there aren't any in the line with the link, so it just gave up at 115 characters and wrapped there instead. The big font didn't help, either.

Usually, it's big pictures that artificially widen posts.

The coolest thing about Accyweb's forum software is that only the offending post is widened. All the other forums I'm on will have all the posts in the thread at the same width as the widest post on that page, which can be even more annoying.

For the OP[chemicallyimbalanced] the way to properly use a link is to put a prompt in what you're typing (such as: "click here to find out more") then highlight the word you want to use as a link (in this case: "here") and then click the button that has a world and a chain on it. In the box that comes up, paste the whole link.

You should also hit the "preview" button at the bottom and click your link to make sure it works before submitting your post. Sure, it's a bit of work, but otherwise you miss lots of potential hits because people really can't be bothered to reconstruct a two line link in Notepad before pasting it into a new browser window. That's why [accyman] will have struggled with the link. If he only copied the first line of the link, it (usually) won't work.
Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 18:47   #13
I am Banned

Could understand the info if the second link didnt work like mate, but seems it did that was totaly pointless!!!n e ways laptop has gone now, cheers!!! for your interest people

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..