Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2009, 14:58   #1

Lots of Good Computer + Audio Stuff for sale :D

Hi, I'm selling up some stuff and thought I'd give AccyWebbers first shout

If anyone is interested in viewing any of the items I would be happy to pop round to anywhere local to let you have a look without any obligation to buy.

Toshiba Satellite X200-219 Laptop --- 600.00GBP

First off I'm selling my laptop, purchased last September and it is a beast. I paid 750.00GBP for it back then and I'm willing sell it for 600.00GBP.

It is a premium desktop replacement laptop with a 17inch TruBrite display, HD-DVD drive, HDMI out, 6 usb ports, Harman/kardon speakers and much much more.

Not only do you get all those extras but the specs are top notch too.

It sports an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 which is better than what is inside most laptops even today - looking around comet earlier they only had 1 laptop in 3 isles that could match or beat it.

It comes with the stock 2GB of RAM plus 2GB I added myself which takes it to 4GB.

The graphics card is the impressive NVIDIA® SLI dual GeForce® 8600M GT which is perfectly capable of running the majority of games. Not much of a PC gamer I can only vouch for FM09 and CS:Source but it played both without the slightest problem. Also with it being an SLI graphics card it can support dual screens, so you could hook it up to a spare monitor for a larger workspace.

A note to anyone interested is that it is a desktop replacement laptop and with such a huge screen and powerful performance has a very short battery life and is rather heavy for a laptop, saying this it is a lot more portable than a desktop

The laptop is still under warranty for a few more months and if something did go wrong I would be willing to contact toshiba on the buyers behalf

I still have the box somewhere and with it the remote and manuals etc. It comes with Vista Home Premium however I would put that or any linux distribution you would like on it

For a look at the full specs go here:

Satellite X200-219 - Product Specifications - Toshiba

And for an independant review take a look here:

Toshiba Satellite X200-219 Full Review, Laptop Reviews on CNET UK

iPod Classic 120GB with docking station--- 140.00GBP

Bought in late December from Asda in cash and I still have the receipt and box/manuals etc so I would pass that along with the iPod incase you had any problems.

Used but in excellent condition, no scratches to the front and only the inevitible faint ones to the silver back that occur as soon as you put it in your pocket.

Bose Around Ear Headphones --- 80.00GBP

Brilliant sound quality, sorry to see them go. Used but good condition. Unfortunately no box.

Hitachi DeskStar 1TB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache - OEM --- 54.00GBP

Bought for a relatives computer before they changed their mind and decided to just get an entirely new comp.

2100 Microsoft Points --- 16.00GBP

I can give you the card or just email you the code

Doc's Pro Plugs Size Small --- 14.00GBP

Bought the day of the gig because I lost my others, the found my others so never used

Any questions just ask

Last edited by SamF; 23-07-2009 at 15:02.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-08-2009, 15:17   #2
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Lots of Good Computer + Audio Stuff for sale :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamF View Post
Hi, I'm selling up some stuff and thought I'd give AccyWebbers first shout

If anyone is interested in viewing any of the items I would be happy to pop round to anywhere local to let you have a look without any obligation to buy.

Toshiba Satellite X200-219 Laptop --- 600.00GBP

First off I'm selling my laptop, purchased last September and it is a beast. I paid 750.00GBP for it back then and I'm willing sell it for 600.00GBP.

It is a premium desktop replacement laptop with a 17inch TruBrite display, HD-DVD drive, HDMI out, 6 usb ports, Harman/kardon speakers and much much more.

Not only do you get all those extras but the specs are top notch too.

It sports an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 which is better than what is inside most laptops even today - looking around comet earlier they only had 1 laptop in 3 isles that could match or beat it.

It comes with the stock 2GB of RAM plus 2GB I added myself which takes it to 4GB.

The graphics card is the impressive NVIDIA® SLI dual GeForce® 8600M GT which is perfectly capable of running the majority of games. Not much of a PC gamer I can only vouch for FM09 and CS:Source but it played both without the slightest problem. Also with it being an SLI graphics card it can support dual screens, so you could hook it up to a spare monitor for a larger workspace.
A note to anyone interested is that it is a desktop replacement laptop and with such a huge screen and powerful performance has a very short battery life and is rather heavy for a laptop, saying this it is a lot more portable than a desktop

The laptop is still under warranty for a few more months and if something did go wrong I would be willing to contact toshiba on the buyers behalf

I still have the box somewhere and with it the remote and manuals etc. It comes with Vista Home Premium however I would put that or any linux distribution you would like on it

For a look at the full specs go here:

Satellite X200-219 - Product Specifications - Toshiba

And for an independant review take a look here:

Toshiba Satellite X200-219 Full Review, Laptop Reviews on CNET UK

iPod Classic 120GB with docking station--- 140.00GBP

Bought in late December from Asda in cash and I still have the receipt and box/manuals etc so I would pass that along with the iPod incase you had any problems.

Used but in excellent condition, no scratches to the front and only the inevitible faint ones to the silver back that occur as soon as you put it in your pocket.

Bose Around Ear Headphones --- 80.00GBP

Brilliant sound quality, sorry to see them go. Used but good condition. Unfortunately no box.

Hitachi DeskStar 1TB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache - OEM --- 54.00GBP

Bought for a relatives computer before they changed their mind and decided to just get an entirely new comp.

2100 Microsoft Points --- 16.00GBP

I can give you the card or just email you the code

Doc's Pro Plugs Size Small --- 14.00GBP

Bought the day of the gig because I lost my others, the found my others so never used

Any questions just ask
Gosh are the Bailiffs that close?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:01   #3
Senior Member+

ipod classic is overpriced. can buy brand new one for £160
Old 08-08-2009, 12:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
ipod classic is overpriced. can buy brand new one for £160
It is barely 6 months old and comes with a docking station, fair price IMO.
SamF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 14:29   #5
Senior Member+

oh sorry i missed the part about the docking station

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..