Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2009, 10:20   #1
God Member

Moses Basket and Stand wanted

has anyone possibly got a good clean moses basket (with mattress) and stand they no longer need? pink would be great but any other colour would do just fine.

i've already put this on 'Realcycle', just putting it on here by chance

one 'free to a good home' would be good too

yeah cheeky i know, but i gotta try aint i
Old 29-08-2009, 20:32   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Moses Basket and Stand wanted

my moses baskets already spoken for but you can have the matress although i would recommend getting a new one at least you will know where mines been, if you get my drift?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 20:54   #3
God Member

well i hope its been under Gracie lol i'll just wait to see if i get the full set, the offer is great though Em, can't wait for her to be born....14 days and counting
Old 30-08-2009, 07:15   #4
Senior Member+

oh what a shame, i sold mine stc yesterday, whos havin a baby?
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 08:02   #5
God Member

my brother and sis-in-law, the moses basket is to keep at my house, they have everything, they have bought a crib this time instead of a moses basket, it can't be moved upto my house, thats why i want a moses basket
Old 30-08-2009, 09:23   #6
Senior Member+

have you had a look at that woman on the market? she had a nice bassinet in the other week for £15 i have the same one and it cost me £60 new!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 30-08-2009, 09:41   #7
God Member

had a look around a few charity shops but not looked on the market yet, i'll have a wander down there on Thursday, ta
Old 30-08-2009, 09:43   #8
Senior Member+

she gets some really nice stuff in we got Graces highchair from there last week.

Old 30-08-2009, 09:44   #9
God Member

i've had lots of baby stuff from the HSDIN charity shop before today, had a few prams from there for Katie, age concern is good for baby things too
Old 30-08-2009, 15:42   #10
Senior Member+

i know you've put it on realcycle.. i'd have a go at netmums wanted in nearly new as well, its local people selling their baby stuff, most of its pretty cheap Nw Lancs Home - Netmums

Old 30-08-2009, 16:30   #11
God Member

someone on realcycle has just offered me a moses basket, dont know if it comes with a stand or not yet though, dont suppose it matters really, at least i'm half way there lol

ta Em

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..