Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2010, 10:43   #1

MOVING HOUSE.... Various items to sell....

Ok I am due to move and have many items that I need to get rid of before the move so here goes........
*1) Silver TV about 28 to 30 inch think it is a sanyo full working order good condition with remote £30 ono
*2) Black TV about 32-34inch not sure of make maybe Samsung would have to look and check though. Again full working order with remote good condition £30 ono.
*3) Whirlpool white under counter Fridge for sale good tidy condition except the little freezer section at the top inside is missing the door so that cannot be used otherwise fidge in good working order £25.
*4)Under counter type white freezer unsure of make would have to look and check good working order although paint starting to peel off bottom of door due to age £20
*5)Mahogony TV cabinet with 2 shelfs for dvd and sky box or video etc reasonable conditon £10
*6) Mahogony TV cabinet with glass cupboard to house dvd video sky etc and a little drawer at bottom to store dvd's etc good condition £15
*7)DVD Player think it is Sanyo it is silver good working order £20 ono
*8)Video player again silver think it is Sanyo good working order £15 ono
*9)Coffee table silver fancy scroll type legs with little black speckles on it and a glass top rectangle shape quite good size £10
*10)TV stand grey with flat shelf on top for TV then glass shelf under for sky or dvd etc then another grey base for dvd video etc reasonable condition £10
*11)Mahogony display cabinet about 5 foot high nice and little with a two door cupboard at the botton a display shelf then at the top half glass door to put dispalys in and two more display shelfs reasonable condition £10

So there you go said there was quite a bit and that is only downstairs packed up still got to do upstaris so watch this sapce prob still a lot more to come lol x
kelsilou is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-02-2010, 14:57   #2

Re: MOVING HOUSE.... Various items to sell....

If anyone wants any pics let me know n I will post them on here
Old 17-02-2010, 18:06   #3
Senior Member+

could you please post pics of the display cabinet?
Thanks
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 19:28   #4

Nov 09 081.jpg
Hi Yolanda as requested here is a pic of the display cabinet
Old 17-02-2010, 19:53   #5
God Member

If Yolanda doesn't take it I will please
Old 17-02-2010, 20:14   #6

ok no problem we will see what yolanda says when she see's it thanks for your interest though
Old 17-02-2010, 21:01   #7

sellin 4 move 001.jpg The fridge for salesellin 4 move 002.jpg Inside the fridge the shelves and salad drawers (note at top were freezer door for little freezer missing so it can't be used to freeze things but fridge perfect)sellin 4 move 003.jpgThe inside fridge door to store your milk etcsellin 4 move 004.jpgFreezer that is for sale notice paint chipping off bottom of door n it is a LEC make freezer couldn't remember earlier.sellin 4 move 005.jpgInside the freezer to give you a idea for size of storagesellin 4 move 006.jpgVideo player for sale is def a Sanyosellin 4 move 007.jpgDvd player for sale is a naiko makesellin 4 move 008.jpgGrey TV stand for salesellin 4 move 009.jpgMahogany TV cabinet at £15 for salesellin 4 move 010.jpgBlack Tv not samsung as thought it is Ferguson going for £30 ono.
Old 17-02-2010, 21:13   #8

sellin 4 move 011.jpgMahogany TV cabinet for £10 for salesellin 4 move.jpgSilver Sanyo TV for sale at £30 onosellin 4 move 013.jpgCoffee Table that is for sale £10sellin 4 move 014.jpgDifferent view of same coffee table

Thanks for looking any interest just leave me a message thanks again x
Old 17-02-2010, 21:58   #9
Senior Member+

bernie, you go for t, it dont macth my furniture, thanks for prompt response though kelsilou
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2010, 22:04   #10

Some good stuff!
Old 17-02-2010, 22:25   #11

Thanks Gavmrgav wish the new house would accomodate most of it but it won't so got to sell it on I am afraid
Old 17-02-2010, 22:28   #12
God Member

And after just finding out that I know the seller can guarantee they will be in good condition
Old 18-02-2010, 06:58   #13

Thanks Bernie I wouldn't lie about the conditions anyway you know me that's why I mentioned the fridge having the freezer door missing n the freezer paint coming off etc people will only see it when they view wouldn't they? Just hope I can get rid of things before the big move in 2 and half week or it looks like I am doing a car boot next Sunday lol
Old 18-02-2010, 07:06   #14
Senior Member+

Can you give me the measurements of the coffee table please

tia x
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2010, 07:25   #15

It is 39 and a half inch's long by 19 and a half inch's wide hope this helps Emzy x

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..