Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2009, 13:59   #1
God Member

nokia n73 mobile phone boxed

nokia n73 mobile phone boxed and in good working order

usual signs of wear and tear but over all good general condition

new keypad fitted for no other reason than cosmetic appearances

data cable

1gb card

headphones - never used so clean

all instructions and instalation cdrom for software

the phone is locked to the o2 network so if you want to use another provider you will have to get it unlocked

phone specifications here

Nokia N73 - Full phone specifications

ovbiously i will wipe all personal information from the phone but will leave the games and ringtones i installed on and you can choose wether or not to remove them

£65 o.n.o

pm if interested

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 22-07-2009 at 14:02.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-07-2009, 15:32   #2
God Member

Re: nokia n73 mobile phone boxed

forgot to mention the headphones are a handsfree kit

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 22-07-2009, 15:51   #3
God Member

Have o2 started locking their phones now?
They used to be left open

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 16:20   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Have o2 started locking their phones now?
They used to be left open
cant say for sure i dont have another network sim to try so best to assume locked to o2

Old 22-07-2009, 17:43   #5
God Member

Posted via Mobile Deviceyou can use a smart sim to unlock these costs about 3 quid from dealextreme.com
entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2009, 18:06   #6
God Member

been reading up and apprently they dont lock contract phones only their pay as you go phones and this was origionaly a contract phone so it shoudlnt be locked but i cant guarentee that

Old 22-07-2009, 18:10   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
been reading up and apprently they dont lock contract phones only their pay as you go phones and this was origionaly a contract phone so it shoudlnt be locked but i cant guarentee that
Yeah, been like that for a good few year now, Vodafone have followed them now, they no longer lock their phones and if you have one that is locked just phone 191 and they will issue the unlock code free of charge.

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2009, 09:33   #8
God Member

now SOLD

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..