Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-06-2008, 12:26   #1
God Member

PC for sale

pc for sale ideal for begginer or basic user

amd 2800+ semprom(tm) cpu
256 ddr ram
dvd rom
dvd writer
80gb hard drive
15" tft monitor
nvidia 5200 agp graphics card

fresh install of windows xp with all updates and service pack 3 installed

nod32 antivirus

office xp

£130 or very nearest offer

pm if interested

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-06-2008, 18:07   #2
God Member

Re: PC for sale

£100 to get shut quick its getting in my way lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 27-06-2008, 18:19   #3
God Member

I'm assuming the XP and Office XP are dodgy copies as they wopuld be worth more than £100 on their own.

Its still a decent PC for teh money though and would make a nice media centre if someone wanted and had space.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 18:28   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
I'm assuming the XP and Office XP are dodgy copies as they wopuld be worth more than £100 on their own.

Its still a decent PC for teh money though and would make a nice media centre if someone wanted and had space.

actualy no its not a dodgy copy and updates quite well on miocrosofts update site without any etho cracks or dodgy serials

thanx for the entwisi seal of approval but unless actualy interested in the item go assume somewhere else

Old 28-06-2008, 06:32   #5
Resting in Peace

In that case Accyman your selling a good basic pc there at a very good price
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 07:09   #6
God Member

absolutely, but microsoft still allow critical updates to dodgy copies of XP. They (and I do actually feel for them a little here!) were constantly being slagged off when teh latest virus/trojan hit the net even if it was only infecting dodgy copies it was still 'their fault' according to the media. So they let criticals go to all, its the non criticals that can't be picked up. You can also find that stuff like latest versions of media player etc won't work as they use teh genuine advantage tool before installing.

IMHO you should sell the OfficeXP on ebay seperately as you will get 70-80 quid for that alone.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 07:11   #7
Resting in Peace

I dont think if it was a dodgy copy you could download the service pack 3 though
But i might be wrong
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 09:41   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
In that case Accyman your selling a good basic pc there at a very good price

thankyou mick

i just wish entwisi woud stop trying to show off as he clearly has no idea what hes talking about

i would love to see him try and sell office on ebay as just like millions of computers sold in the uk the computer came with everything pre installed and if entwisi hadnt been in such a rush to show off his so called superior knowledge he may well have thought about that before throwing acusations of pirated software about

i expect replies to things for sale to go like this..

is the xp legit and can it update on the microsoft website?

i do not expect replies like this

Quote:
I'm assuming the XP and Office XP are dodgy copies

it would be like me going on to his phone for sale thread and saying i assume the phone is stolen

some people realy should learn when to keep both their assumptions to themselves and most importantly their noses out of other peoples buisness

with no thanks to entwisis smart ass accusations of piracy i have 2 people coming to look at the system today

thanx for the voice of support mick but it realy shouldnt have been an issue especialy as all that has been acheived is that a basic for sale advert has ben ripped apart by some smart ass just itching to give his opinion regardless of if anyone wanted it or not in an attempt to look more clever than anyone else

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..