Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2010, 00:22   #1
Senior Member+

selection of baby boy clothes - 0-3/6-9mths

right, for sale I have quite a few things - I will be selling in little bundles and I will try and put all pics up so please bear with me - if anyone has any questions then please ask.
the price stated is the price to be paid - no offers.

I shall begin..

0-3 months
2 x NIGHTDRESS STYLE SLEEPSUITS - no messing with press studs during night time nappy changes!! 1 is by Baby K range at Mothercare
3 x shortie body suits. Ideal for those warmer summer nights/days!!
Cherokee at Tescos and Bruin brands - £4.

a bundle of mixed outfits, mainly top brands such as NEXT, VERBAUDET, MAMAS AND PAPAS, BRUIN.
An ideal starter set for your newborn, quality clothing without spending a fortune (babies grow so fast anyway!!)
1 x outfit from BRUIN - beige/white striped soft fleecy trousers, white short sleeved t-shirt with bear printed on fron, white jacket.
1 x outfit from NEXT - pastel coloured stripes, soft cotton trousers with matching long sleeved top and cute tied-top hat.
1 x VERBAUDET double breasted cotton knit cardigan.
1 x VERBAUDET outfit - plum soft cotton trousers, white/plum long sleeved poloshirt.
1 x MAMAS AND PAPAS outift - beige/white striped padded trousers, with beige long sleeved top with soft, furry applique bear on front and a lovely poem printed on back.
1 x CHEROKEE AT TESCOS outfit - beige short sleeved t-shirt, pale blue soft cotton dungarees with puppy dog design on front.
£10

Last edited by glasgow guy; 22-06-2010 at 00:24.
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..