Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2009, 16:01   #1

Stiga Snow Racer GT Grand Prix

STIGA SNOW RACER GT GRAND PRIX
Made by STIGA the well-known Swedish company.
Similar to the one in the photograph below - never been used - already assembled
The only thing missing is the snow but rest assured it will come!
Steel Frame - Brake - Seat - Skis - Steering Wheel
Suitable for children and average sized adults
Be the coolest person on the slope!
Do not miss this fantastic bargain!
Ideal Christmas Present!
Prepare for the snow!
Only £30=00 - (No offers as it is worth double!)
Far superior to the cheaper version on Ebay!
Buyer to collect or can deliver locally for a small fee.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowracer_GT_142.jpg (2.9 KB, 37 views)
Grange is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-10-2009, 21:09   #2

Re: Stiga Snow Racer GT Grand Prix

This item now on Ebay.
Old 16-10-2009, 14:09   #3

This item did not sell on Ebay so we are putting it on here again at a reduced price of £25.00 Honestly it is worth every penny and an ideal present for Christmas it can be delivered locally for a small fee...
Old 03-11-2009, 19:19   #4

Are you waiting for it to snow? If you are then I think you may miss this opportunity to buy a superb Stiga Snow Racer GT Grand Prix. NOW is the time for you to buy this brilliant present for Christmas. Don't miss out! The price of £25.00 is a bargain.
Old 09-12-2009, 19:48   #5

This Stiga Snow Racer GT Grand Prix is brand new and ideal for Christmas...ready for the snow...only £25.00 plus £3.00 for local delivery...do not miss it...must be sold in the next 5 days if you want it for Christmas
Old 10-12-2009, 18:16   #6

Have you heard the weather forecast for the next few days...getting COLDER...much COLDER and when it gets COLDER it very often snows...and what do you want when it snows?
A good Stiga Snow Racer GT Grand Prix...sledge or toboggan...it is new and ready to be used...don't miss out...give me a call...
Old 20-12-2009, 14:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grange View Post
This Stiga Snow Racer GT Grand Prix is brand new and ideal for Christmas...ready for the snow...only £25.00 plus £3.00 for local delivery...do not miss it...must be sold in the next 5 days if you want it for Christmas
is this sledge still for sale please?
supersue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2009, 19:01   #8

I knew that as soon as snow was forecast everyone would want this sledge...unfortunately I am now on holiday until 6th January and unable to answer all the requests until I return...I think the fairest way is for me to overcome this problem is to invite offers commencing on 7th January 2010 from 8am...so first come first served with a PM please...it's a good buy and worth every penny...Happy Christmas and New Year to you all from sunny Long Beach in USA... 84 in the sun...
Old 20-12-2009, 19:08   #9
God Member

it might now be snowing when you get back Laurie, we have loads of snow over here at the moment, maybe thats the reason this lady wants it
Old 21-12-2009, 15:13   #10

sorry but there is nothing I can do about it from where I am...see you all in the new year...have fun
Old 27-12-2009, 18:02   #11

I can`t believe nobody`s snatched your hand off of this sledge. Amongst those "in the know" the Stiga Snow Racer is legendary. My Dad bought me a Stiga Snow Racer 28 years ago....... and he still has it!

If Supersue doesn`t want it when you get back from your hols I`ll take it. I`ll check back here on the 7th Jan. I live in Eccles but I have connections to Accrington so I can collect.
killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2009, 21:47   #12

Hi killbot...thanks for your message...I have sent a pm reply...all the best for the new year...Grange
Old 07-01-2010, 14:41   #13

The sledge has now been promised to an accrington web reader...sorry to those who missed out but I stuck to my promise that it would be "first come first served" ...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..