Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Programs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/programs-12818.html)

lettie 05-07-2005 07:26

Re: Programs

I vaguely remember Stig of the Dump but it's ages ago. I used to watch Friends and have most of the shows on video. I also loved Sex and the City and have all of the series on DVD. Used to watch Roseanne and the Golden Girls. I don't watch much telly now, maybe I had more free time a few years ago..

WillowTheWhisp 05-07-2005 07:40

I loved the old cowboys like Cheyenne and Laramie.

vorlon24 05-07-2005 10:22

I loved the Chancer with Clive Owen (that was in the days of TVS - our ITV region then).
I also really enjoyed Babylon5 - I wish they would show that again. Perhaps I should buy the DVDs!

Less 05-07-2005 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorlon24
I also really enjoyed Babylon5 - I wish they would show that again. Perhaps I should buy the DVDs!

Yes, vorlon please do buy the DVD's then the day after you get them home one of the channels will do a re-run and the rest of us can enjoy it as well!

vorlon really does live up to the legend no-one on accyweb has ever seen him!

Margaret Pilkington 05-07-2005 19:31

Cold Feet.........loved it, have it on DVD, but haven't watched it yet.......i have to wait for hubby to relinquish the TV......or get a job.

grego 05-07-2005 19:41

I'm also a massive Cold Feet fan I have all the Dvd's but haven't watched them in ages, Different Stokes was great and I still say "what you talkin about Willis" all the time to my 2 year old, she thinks I've cracked. Soap and Benson were also big favourites, Rentaghost, Kizzy, even Heidi the list is endless, though the one's from the 70's probably wouldn't interest me now.

ANNE 05-07-2005 20:28

I loved Roasanne and Diffrent Strokes.
I would run home from school to watch payton place.
Oh, and not to forget Dallas and Prisoner cell block H.

apest1 07-07-2005 03:43

bill and ben and little weeeeedd :D (thats old)

MUMMIBOO 07-07-2005 09:27

I just remember a programme that used to be on called Lovat Road, more of a documentry about the people of Lovat Road.

I would love to see it again not because it was so great but because daddiboo used to live there and i would love to see him as a scruffy little kid then i could extract the urine, even more so now that he has his own children it would be great for then to see it.

I also loved different strokes, prisoner,marmalaide Atkins,Jamie and his magic torch the list is endless.

mani 07-07-2005 13:14

i've actually got addicted to cheers from the repeats

i never saw the initial series

i'm also watchin x-files more and more

friends is just pure class!