Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-08-2007, 21:40   #1
I am Banned

2 Year Old Stabbed To Death

Just been watching the news and seen there was a 2 year old kid stabbed to death, what is the world coming to, these people need to be strung up by the necks, i just cant beleive some sick you no the next word would do this to an innocent child. I mean you watch crimewatch and they are letting lots of people in from other countrys who are carrying out the most sick crimes, who are these people who vet these idiots coming into our country, im no racist but how are these idiots getting in, its costing us more to keep them i mean they come here and get lots of money, support, housing and grants then some commit crimes and go to jail and who pays for there upkeep lol the tax payer, it costs more than £1000 a day for each prisoner to be looked after, and hardly any get deported, and theres people living on the streets (British Citizens) who get less help and support, this country is going to the dogs.l

Last edited by techman; 14-08-2007 at 21:44. Reason: Forgot to add something
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-08-2007, 21:44   #2
Senior Member+

Re: 2 Year Old Stabbed To Death

thats shocking news where did it happen?
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 21:50   #3
God Member

Better not put what I am think but suffice to say I would get banned!!!! Its sickening that one so young and unable to defend them self becomes the latest in a long line of pointless killings of late.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 21:51   #4
Senior Member+

oh i never knew,its such a shame that this sort of crime happens,your right this country is going to the dogs
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 21:53   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
In London today, whoever did it stabbed the child to death and stabbed the mother, but she has survived so far as i know, cant beleive it.

They aren't looking for anyone who stabbed the mother or child, the mother is the suspect
Old 14-08-2007, 21:53   #6
God Member

I didn't think they were looking for anyone else in this matter, indicating it was the mother.
Knocks me sick how anyone can do this, seems to happen a lot these days, the four year old last week killed by her mother and boyfriend, extremely sad.
Old 14-08-2007, 22:04   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego View Post
Knocks me sick how anyone can do this, seems to happen a lot these days, the four year old last week killed by her mother and boyfriend, extremely sad.
And the government seem to believe that by vilifying and punishing decent parents who occasionally smack their children when they mis-behave,they will put a stop to cases like this.Not so unfortunately.
I always get sad when I read about child abuse.Truth is it's always happened and,sadly,probably always will.It often goes on behind closed doors and the child is too scared to tell anyone what's been happening and the truth is only uncovered when they are very seriously injured or even killed one day
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2007, 23:04   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

heard on news tonight,social services had a meeting with the mother last week n said she was a "fit mother" looks to me like the good ole SS strikes again.
Old 14-08-2007, 23:11   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I know Cashman, you cant blame them really though, they could act fine to them at the time, but you think they would observe what is going on with the childs upbringing, i think they must be asleep these goverment agencies.
have to disagree there,i can blame them,think there a complete waste of space.
Old 14-08-2007, 23:20   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
have to disagree there,i can blame them,think there a complete waste of space.
I will second that I once reported someone to SS nothing was done, then tried childline supposed to be anon, by the time they had finished asking me questions they said person I was reporting would know who had made the call.Told them I wasn't really bothered about that and guess who they were going to report my fears to, none other than SS department who had done nothing in the first place. They are a waste of space!
Old 15-08-2007, 00:17   #11
Senior Member+

Five days ago the woman was assessed by the local mental health trust after concerns were raised by neighbours but she was deemed fit to look after the child.

i feel so angry right now. its like people just dont bother doing their jobs right. oh leave her to it i'm sure she's fine - try tellin that to the lil baby now!
Old 15-08-2007, 08:39   #12
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

saw on news a few days ago about a 17 month old who murdered and the culprits are the babies own mum and partner!!
the poor might, had a broken back, two fingernails missing, and fractured ribs.

im sorry but how can a mother do that to her own flesh and blood,!!
a defenceless little boy
I would love to get my hands on her and see how tough she is then!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..