Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   enough said. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/enough-said-21882.html)

cashman 19-05-2006 09:47

enough said.

after all the furore about people who are here unlawfully,and our leaders saying its a difficult task tracking down these people i was amused to read the headlines in the daily mail this morning= ILLEGAL MIGRANTS WORKING AT HOME OFFICE.:D

SPUGGIE J 19-05-2006 11:20

Re: enough said.

Now there is a first class howler with irony to match. Wonder if their mushes were as red as the ManU home shirt when they found this out. Oh to be a fly on the wall when that happened. :D

Basher 19-05-2006 11:34

I did laugh when I heard that on the news this morning :p

WillowTheWhisp 19-05-2006 11:38

Well at least they found them!

SPUGGIE J 19-05-2006 11:45

Those at the home office are the reason they couldnt find them in the first place. If they were asked to find them the paper work had vanished quicker than John Prescotts smile. :D

:eek: Wonder how many they actually allowed to sneak in prior to being caught? :eek:

WillowTheWhisp 19-05-2006 12:03

They were cleaners and today would have been their first day according to a Home Office spokesperson on the radio news.

cashman 19-05-2006 14:07

enough said,pmsl, put a smile on a grotty day this one.:D

grannyclaret 19-05-2006 15:57

i cant think of a thing to say...lol

SPUGGIE J 19-05-2006 19:31

How many others are working in govenment m.buildings and the hames of the very rich?

Shady McGough 19-05-2006 22:25

Spuggie are you Scottish? If not that's the best spelling of homes I've seen this side of the border by a Sassanach. Hoots mon!

Basher 20-05-2006 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
They were cleaners and today would have been their first day according to a Home Office spokesperson on the radio news.

Heard on BBC this morning that one of them had been working there for 2 or 3 years, and get this in the eyes of the immigration office the fact that they'd identified these illegals showed that the checks were working ....... ROFPMSL

Also heard, on the same report, that some do gooders have said that there should be an amnesty as 'these people' are hard workers who should be allowed to stay, now where's the sense in that? We have enough people who are legitimate residents in this country that are out of work (despite the figure fudging going on by Bleurgh and his cronies to try and indicate otherwise) ................... ship the buggers out if there are here illegally.

cashman 20-05-2006 11:55

so it shows the checks are working eh basher:D thanks for that! you just give me a stitch laughing.:)

SPUGGIE J 20-05-2006 17:05

Here we know have an example of bad the govenment is at running things.

WillowTheWhisp 20-05-2006 17:33

It gets worse. Now there are reports that they had apparently valid documents! Fakes? How were they detected and how come only now and not previously?

Amnesty? NO! That makes a mockery of all the people who go through the proper channels and apply to come here legally and like Basher said there are plenty of people here out of work who would probably be glad of those jobs.

Madhatter 21-05-2006 00:54

I can't believe he had the balls to say the should stay on national tv, Some transport and general workers union twit. Aren't they the ones that kicked a fuss up about the bus drivers being bought over a few months back?
Too many do gooders are killing this country. And yes your right, it's not fair on the one's who have gone or want to go through the proper channels