Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2006, 09:47   #1
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

enough said.

after all the furore about people who are here unlawfully,and our leaders saying its a difficult task tracking down these people i was amused to read the headlines in the daily mail this morning= ILLEGAL MIGRANTS WORKING AT HOME OFFICE.
Old 19-05-2006, 11:20   #2
God Member

Re: enough said.

Now there is a first class howler with irony to match. Wonder if their mushes were as red as the ManU home shirt when they found this out. Oh to be a fly on the wall when that happened.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 11:34   #3

I did laugh when I heard that on the news this morning
Old 19-05-2006, 11:38   #4
Resident Waffler

Well at least they found them!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 11:45   #5
God Member

Those at the home office are the reason they couldnt find them in the first place. If they were asked to find them the paper work had vanished quicker than John Prescotts smile.

Wonder how many they actually allowed to sneak in prior to being caught?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 19-05-2006, 12:03   #6
Resident Waffler

They were cleaners and today would have been their first day according to a Home Office spokesperson on the radio news.

Old 19-05-2006, 14:07   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

enough said,pmsl, put a smile on a grotty day this one.
Old 19-05-2006, 15:57   #8
white rabbits

i cant think of a thing to say...lol
Old 19-05-2006, 19:31   #9
God Member

How many others are working in govenment m.buildings and the hames of the very rich?

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 19-05-2006, 22:25   #10

Spuggie are you Scottish? If not that's the best spelling of homes I've seen this side of the border by a Sassanach. Hoots mon!
Old 20-05-2006, 08:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
They were cleaners and today would have been their first day according to a Home Office spokesperson on the radio news.
Heard on BBC this morning that one of them had been working there for 2 or 3 years, and get this in the eyes of the immigration office the fact that they'd identified these illegals showed that the checks were working ....... ROFPMSL

Also heard, on the same report, that some do gooders have said that there should be an amnesty as 'these people' are hard workers who should be allowed to stay, now where's the sense in that? We have enough people who are legitimate residents in this country that are out of work (despite the figure fudging going on by Bleurgh and his cronies to try and indicate otherwise) ................... ship the buggers out if there are here illegally.
Old 20-05-2006, 11:55   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

so it shows the checks are working eh basher thanks for that! you just give me a stitch laughing.
Old 20-05-2006, 17:05   #13
God Member

Here we know have an example of bad the govenment is at running things.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 20-05-2006, 17:33   #14
Resident Waffler

It gets worse. Now there are reports that they had apparently valid documents! Fakes? How were they detected and how come only now and not previously?

Amnesty? NO! That makes a mockery of all the people who go through the proper channels and apply to come here legally and like Basher said there are plenty of people here out of work who would probably be glad of those jobs.

Old 21-05-2006, 00:54   #15
God Member

I can't believe he had the balls to say the should stay on national tv, Some transport and general workers union twit. Aren't they the ones that kicked a fuss up about the bus drivers being bought over a few months back?
Too many do gooders are killing this country. And yes your right, it's not fair on the one's who have gone or want to go through the proper channels
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..