Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Adi (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/adi-2408.html)

Ruud 17-09-2003 13:37

Adi

Do you play in Saturday or Sunday league?

We have a team in Sunday league and have a free weekend in a couple of weeks and wondered if you were free and fancied a beating ( sorry a friendly )

Just had a look at your site and noticed Simon Leyland play's for you, is he fit now or is his knee still knackered?

adi 17-09-2003 13:53

Re: Adi

we play on both Saturday and Sundays in the 11-a-side Leagues and Monday and Friday Nights in the 7-a-side down at Hyndburn Sports Centre.

as for the beating/friendly we are always available to play an organised game if we could arrange proceeds to go Club Funds or a Charity.

as for the website - do you like it? we are after some feedback cos its been up and running properly for about six months.

on the Sim Leyland front - he knee is knackered. The last time I spoke to him, he already had one operation and was waiting to have another two.

he thinks he going to be out for another year - poor fella

by the way what team do you play for?

Ruud 17-09-2003 13:59

We can get a proper organised friendly then, I play for Stanlet Street Old Boys, used to be Queens in the Sunday league, currently third in table played 3 won 3 however top two have played one more game and we play second on sunday.

Website is very good, I wouldnt mind doing something simular for our team.

I saw Simon last month at a wedding we both went too, he said he would be out for a while but didnt think that long.

Funds raised could go to Charity, not club funds

adi 17-09-2003 14:05

A friendly for charity is always a winner - we can discuss it more when we beat you on 12th October in the Memorial League!!

Yeah ive noticed that you have had a good start to the season - we slipped up against the Dog Inn two weeks ago.

We absolutely battered them but couldnt put the ball in the net then typically they went up and scored in the last minute to win 2 - 1.

Who do you play for on Saturday's?

Ruud 17-09-2003 14:12

12th October !!, Oh dear, the day after England v Turkey game, there will be some sore heads that morning, we played on Sunday after I got in at 04.00 after being out since midday and still won so its not so bad.

Well have to get Cazzer, Tracy, et all to do some pom pom cheering on the sidelines

Dont play saturdays, its a drinking day

adi 17-09-2003 14:15

I forgot that it was the day after the big game - both sides will be a wreck!!

I was marking Duncan Dean last week and he said that he didnt play for you anymore on Sundays but that you had a good team this year.

I reckon the Griffins Head will probably win our division though.

As for getting the Forum Girls down with their pom poms - it could be a laugh....................

Ruud 17-09-2003 14:17

It will be close between Griffin and Ourselves however I fancy us to pip them, especially with the extra experience

adi 17-09-2003 14:22

possibly as you should have kick-on and gone up last season.

although ive tipped Griffins Head cos they are playing some of the Whinney Lads from a Saturday.

anyway i hope that come the end of the season we might just be there or there abouts!!

Ruud 17-09-2003 14:27

What position you play?

Caz 17-09-2003 15:00

[smiley=lol.gif]
Quote:

Well have to get Cazzer, Tracy, et all to do some pom pom cheering on the sidelines
Don't want me cheerleading Ruud! Too much bouncing about going on, and don't mean the ball! ;D  Think Tracey's the one for that job  :)

Could help out in the showers after though!  [smiley=up2something.gif]

Mick 17-09-2003 15:13

Whats all this cazzer "Could help out in the showers " indead tut tut ;)

Ruud 17-09-2003 15:15

Quality, LOL

adi 19-09-2003 13:29

i play centre-half Rudd - what about you?

as for you Cazzer - im sure a couple of the lads would take you up on the offer!!!

;D

Caz 19-09-2003 13:33

Yippee!! can't wait!   ;D ;D ;D

(When did you say the match was?!)  ;D ;D ;D

adi 19-09-2003 13:46

you will have to contain that excitement Cazzer - the game isn't until the 12th October!!!

;D ;D