Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   a BIG THANK YOU to all who purchased/contributed so far (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/a-big-thank-you-to-all-who-purchased-contributed-so-far-26936.html)

WillowTheWhisp 19-12-2006 20:20

a BIG THANK YOU to all who purchased/contributed so far

As some of you know, I do a monthly sale on eBay with proceeds for Maundy Grange. I've also been selling a few odds and bobs in a virtual "Pound Shop" here on AccyWeb and today I took the amalgamated takings to date down to Maundy Grange.

I got a big thank you from Dorothy and Co so just wanted to share that with those who have bought things or made additional donations to the collection, all of which is much appreciated.

She plans to write an official thank you letter even though it isn't really necessary. :) I'll let you see it when I get it.

It kind of makes up for people who play silly beggars and annoyed not only me but also the other person they messed about with on here in a serious sale thread.

Tinkerbelle 19-12-2006 20:23

Re: a BIG THANK YOU to all who purchased/contributed so far

....... And a big thankyou to you willow for the rucksack for my lads trip to Whitehough, it was perfect. I couldn't believe my luck when you'd put that thread up offering one :)

junetta 19-12-2006 23:34

Well done Willow x

tadah 20-12-2006 14:42

ffs willow ive said sorry once now if you cant accept that then thats your f-ing problem.

KIPAX 20-12-2006 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by tadah (Post 354662)
ffs willow ive said sorry once now if you cant accept that then thats your f-ing problem.

read the thread twice and i cant see where this has come from..

accymel 20-12-2006 15:03

Thanks Willow for the foot spar - i maybe be sticking my head in it too later lol :D

Glad its going to a good cause & ignore the idiot theres always one that spoils it for everyone cos he's a saddo :rolleyes:

lancsdave 20-12-2006 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX (Post 354668)
read the thread twice and i cant see where this has come from..

The anger management classes must have failed him.

Wello done Willow on raising money for a good cause.

WillowTheWhisp 20-12-2006 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by tadah (Post 354662)

Tadah dear boy you are the one who seems to be getting their knickers in a twist over this.:D Do stop swearing there's a good boy. If you have actually apologised I must have missed it. I was only aware of you finding it rather amusing. Perhaps you'd like to apologise to the other people you have upset and offended and the maybe think about that new leaf you could turn over for the New Year.

entwisi 20-12-2006 19:49

YOu know all you need to do is add him to your ignore list and you don't see his posts. Its loney out there when no one talks to you.

tadah 21-12-2006 13:22

i will have a new leaf when im allowed willow but as this is still going on whats the point. and am happy nobody talking to me just means i dont have to reply to sheep who dont say what they REALLY think.

Lolly 22-12-2006 00:20

Have read this thread a few times and still no idea what is going on!!?? Can anyone enlighten me??

cherokee 22-12-2006 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by tadah (Post 355119)
i will have a new leaf when im allowed willow but as this is still going on whats the point. and am happy nobody talking to me just means i dont have to reply to sheep who dont say what they REALLY think.

Well well ..... TADAH think there s a lot of folk on here who have told you what they think, but you just dont listen... but just in case you misheard... STOP BEING A NASTY L,IL , ****,,,,And you may just be welcomed into a conversation....BAH.....