Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2006, 20:20   #1
Resident Waffler

a BIG THANK YOU to all who purchased/contributed so far

As some of you know, I do a monthly sale on eBay with proceeds for Maundy Grange. I've also been selling a few odds and bobs in a virtual "Pound Shop" here on AccyWeb and today I took the amalgamated takings to date down to Maundy Grange.

I got a big thank you from Dorothy and Co so just wanted to share that with those who have bought things or made additional donations to the collection, all of which is much appreciated.

She plans to write an official thank you letter even though it isn't really necessary. I'll let you see it when I get it.

It kind of makes up for people who play silly beggars and annoyed not only me but also the other person they messed about with on here in a serious sale thread.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-12-2006, 20:23   #2
God Member

Re: a BIG THANK YOU to all who purchased/contributed so far

....... And a big thankyou to you willow for the rucksack for my lads trip to Whitehough, it was perfect. I couldn't believe my luck when you'd put that thread up offering one
Old 19-12-2006, 23:34   #3
Senior Member+

Well done Willow x

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2006, 14:42   #4
I am Banned

ffs willow ive said sorry once now if you cant accept that then thats your f-ing problem.
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2006, 14:49   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah View Post
ffs willow ive said sorry once now if you cant accept that then thats your f-ing problem.

read the thread twice and i cant see where this has come from..
Old 20-12-2006, 15:03   #6
I am Banned

Thanks Willow for the foot spar - i maybe be sticking my head in it too later lol

Glad its going to a good cause & ignore the idiot theres always one that spoils it for everyone cos he's a saddo
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2006, 15:09   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX View Post
read the thread twice and i cant see where this has come from..

The anger management classes must have failed him.

Wello done Willow on raising money for a good cause.
Old 20-12-2006, 15:19   #8
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Tadah dear boy you are the one who seems to be getting their knickers in a twist over this. Do stop swearing there's a good boy. If you have actually apologised I must have missed it. I was only aware of you finding it rather amusing. Perhaps you'd like to apologise to the other people you have upset and offended and the maybe think about that new leaf you could turn over for the New Year.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2006, 19:49   #9
God Member

YOu know all you need to do is add him to your ignore list and you don't see his posts. Its loney out there when no one talks to you.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2006, 13:22   #10
I am Banned

i will have a new leaf when im allowed willow but as this is still going on whats the point. and am happy nobody talking to me just means i dont have to reply to sheep who dont say what they REALLY think.
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 00:20   #11
Senior Member+

Have read this thread a few times and still no idea what is going on!!?? Can anyone enlighten me??
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2006, 00:38   #12
God Member

Quote:
i will have a new leaf when im allowed willow but as this is still going on whats the point. and am happy nobody talking to me just means i dont have to reply to sheep who dont say what they REALLY think.

Well well ..... TADAH think there s a lot of folk on here who have told you what they think, but you just dont listen... but just in case you misheard... STOP BEING A NASTY L,IL , ****,,,,And you may just be welcomed into a conversation....BAH.....
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..