Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Weirdness of time (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/weirdness-of-time-27447.html)

accymel 07-01-2007 17:24

Weirdness of time

I know for a fact tinks will identify this problem, but up 'ere the wall clocks keep playing up, time keeps stopping, yet fresh new batteries - even a new clock:eek: - still got this strange problem. Changed batteries yesterday as clock stopped & at 6pm tonight on the dot it stopped again, i've taken it down & now it works:confused: ....spooky indeed

flashy 07-01-2007 17:42

Re: Weirdness of time

was up at tinks the other week and her clock had stopped too, but then it started again one its own, god knows

lancsdave 07-01-2007 17:51

Perhaps this is related to the thread the other day where you two didn't know there were certain occurences of the same time twice in a day. Now we know why :D

accymel 07-01-2007 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 362779)
Perhaps this is related to the thread the other day where you two didn't know there were certain occurences of the same time twice in a day. Now we know why :D

What are u on about:confused: what thread? what occurances? ok who's posed as me or the senility has kicked in :confused:

lancsdave 07-01-2007 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 362785)
What are u on about:confused: what thread? what occurances? ok who's posed as me or the senility has kicked in :confused:

Try reading the board more often instead of finding a life !!

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=27395

panther 07-01-2007 17:59

I have aclock like that...new batterys.....the thing stops!!!
but i put it on another wall and its fine...work that one out!

accymel 07-01-2007 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 362792)
Try reading the board more often instead of finding a life !!

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=27395

Finding a life:eek: why have i actually found one but dont know it:confused: gee there must be some imposter posing as me then :rofl38:

Why is this related :confused: Tho theres nowt wrong with my alarm clock which is both my house & mobile & no nobody rings me but my phone :p, it goes off when it should & repeats if i should chose to snooze, yes there is a 06.30 & a 18.30, see both conversant in both 12hr & 24 hr time - just a shame theres not much to get up for tho:D

Its just my lounge clock that flooks up!!:D & i dont get why?

accymel 07-01-2007 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by panther (Post 362794)
I have aclock like that...new batterys.....the thing stops!!!
but i put it on another wall and its fine...work that one out!

Mmmmm i might try that & see if that makes the difference, glad to hear its not just me & tinks tho with spooky clock syndrome:D

chav1 07-01-2007 18:10

probably the weather :-)

accymel 07-01-2007 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 362804)

:eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:rofl38: erm the clock is kept indoors :confused:

chav1 07-01-2007 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 362806)
:eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:rofl38: erm the clock is kept indoors :confused:

so humidity and stuff or what ever its called when theres more moisture in the air than normal could cause the cardboard backing to swell a bit making the hands stick or if u have a damp wall etc :)

other than that your haunted :D

panther 07-01-2007 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 362810)
so humidity and stuff or what ever its called when theres more moisture in the air than normal could cause the cardboard backing to swell a bit making the hands stick or if u have a damp wall etc :)

probably haunted....:eek:

Tinkerbelle 07-01-2007 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 362804)

Well done :D Most men blame it on the time of the month ;)

accymel 07-01-2007 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 362810)

I must be haunted then :D

Tinkerbelle 07-01-2007 18:24

I think us keep wishing me could turn the clock back has got things a little confused mel ;)