Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   The lure of shopping (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/the-lure-of-shopping-27684.html)

Tinkerbelle 14-01-2007 16:49

Re: The lure of shopping

LOL! Promise me mel that she will just stop away from shops? I remember what a trip to the ASDA did to you :eek:

accymel 14-01-2007 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 367537)
LOL! Promise me mel that she will just stop away from shops? I remember what a trip to the ASDA did to you :eek:

LOL! i still haven't recovered from ASDA yet [learnt its only good for a few bits] cost me a fortune & the stress grrrrr, always happens when i have some dosh it fritters like sand thro a seive on normal stuff & then after that there was a few things i wanted & couldn't afford it after that trip:(

Shame my bankcard is crap otherwise it would save the unpleasantries of the shopping trip thingy:rolleyes:

accymel 14-01-2007 16:55

Gee i feel abnormal............ being a girlie & not like shopping:rolleyes:

Tinkerbelle 14-01-2007 17:00

Not that abnormal Mel ;) at least you don't go out buying PINK STILETTOS :eek: :D

accymel 14-01-2007 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 367543)
Not that abnormal Mel ;) at least you don't go out buying PINK STILETTOS :eek: :D

OMFG no i definately dont nor wont they are just as bad as white ones:rolleyes:

cherokee 14-01-2007 17:03

OMG jim darent let me out on my own because i come back with allsorts of goodies that we dont need and usually forget the shopping haha

garinda 14-01-2007 17:17

I once went shopping for an antique chest of drawers, and came back with a budgie.:D

Margaret Pilkington 14-01-2007 18:05

Yesterday I went with my daughter....she was shopping for curtain fabric for her lounge and dining room........and I spotted some Sanderson fabric at £1 per metre....well I HAD to have some of that didn't I? Enough to make curtains and cushion covers for my living room.......all for under £20...that includes lining and rufflette tape!
So if I go missing for a few days...it's because I am making curtains for myself and daughter.

andrewb 14-01-2007 18:50

Pictures... !

garinda 14-01-2007 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyfr (Post 367594)
Pictures... !

What, you buy pictures, or you want pictures of Marg P's new soft furnishings? :p

pendy 15-01-2007 14:59

The only thing I can't resist is a bookshop. Put me anywhere near a bookshop and reason deserts me, as does all my available cash. I keep meaning to join the library in Camden, but never get round to it, and there are all these lovely, lovely, bookshops .......

Billcat 15-01-2007 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367558)
I once went shopping for an antique chest of drawers, and came back with a budgie.:D

Probably a short story in that tale, done up correctly!

Billcat 15-01-2007 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pendy (Post 368132)
The only thing I can't resist is a bookshop. Put me anywhere near a bookshop and reason deserts me, as does all my available cash. I keep meaning to join the library in Camden, but never get round to it, and there are all these lovely, lovely, bookshops .......

If all the books in David and Pendy's London flat were to suddenly tumble to the ground, a minor earthquake would register in Camden Town.

I will also confess to a serious weakness when a good bookshop looms on the horizon.

slinky 15-01-2007 15:15

I Don't do shopping. I hate it. Food shopping is boring so I send Ginger. Clothes shopping irritates me, can never find anything when I want it, then when I'm not looking there it all is.

I would rather be sat in a nice warm pub with a bottle of wine filling my face with nibbles any day

Lolly 15-01-2007 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 367423)
...i have a thing about shoes, boots and hand bags......

Oh god, tell me about it!!!!