Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Whats your limit? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/whats-your-limit-29548.html)

SPUGGIE J 26-03-2007 20:15

Re: Whats your limit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty (Post 403679)
I used to find it hilarious when we saw his friends that hadnt seen him in a while and they said 'Blimey-didn't know you had a daughter!'
LOL-he took it as a compliment-it wasn't peoples views that split us up at all.

Sadly though it does happen.

Wont comment on personal age gap preferences.

lancsdave 26-03-2007 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 403676)
You are either a toyboy or a bimbo and that sums up attitudes.

Holy moses I'm a bimbo :rofl38:

mrskitty 26-03-2007 20:17

Thats so true Dave!nah were okay with the parenting itself its things like he believes mums and dads should spend EVERY penny on the children and although alot of parents say they put there children first compared to him they don't-im sure his going to be asking Jack if its okay to go to the toilet soon lol
Im not being horrible-he really is the best dad but it can be OTT.

chav1 26-03-2007 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 403676)
Other peoples disparaging comments on couples with large age gaps.

You are either a toyboy or a bimbo and that sums up attitudes.

or a dirty old man lol

a ten year age gap isnt so bad

as long as your not 16 that is lol

my ex fiance was 9 years younger than me and the only time it ever sounded bad was when i said hey when i was 18 you were still at junior school

oh how her parents laughed .. NOT lol

mrskitty 26-03-2007 20:21

I was born the year my ex was 18.....hmmm.lol
Seriously though it didnt bother us-we would have ended up splitting if he was only 5 years older than me.

SPUGGIE J 26-03-2007 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 403687)
or a dirty old man lol

a ten year age gap isnt so bad

as long as your not 16 that is lol

my ex fiance was 9 years younger than me and the only time it ever sounded bad was when i said hey when i was 18 you were still at junior school

oh how her parents laughed .. NOT lol

Fare point that I missed. Off to get walloped of a teen domi as punishement. :o:p

SPUGGIE J 26-03-2007 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 403684)
Holy moses I'm a bimbo :rofl38:

It will cost ya. ;)

accymel 26-03-2007 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty (Post 403677)
A few-i wont go into details as we both know some people on here personally,but our views on how parents should be was one that springs to mind (not the actually parenting) that sort of thing.

Thing is mixing the number of years living on the planet is a seperate issue to maturity & handling, oldest is not neccessarily wisest & youngest is not neccessarily childish, its matter of life experience u have learned in life or not.

Ask Tinks about my people watching & pub experiment of getting strangers to guess my age a few years back, u will be surprised peoples perceptions of not knowing your age but judging on way u are & poss look. A neighbour i 1st got chatting too one social street evening at my old house was the 1st to test my theory out...... he thought i was 38 years old & naturally assumed so - but at the time i was only 24!!!!!!!!! [cheeky get u would say] but on prompting why he thought that he said it was the way i was, the way i talked with life experience & act & yes looked :eek: the funniest was when i told him i was 24 OMG he died of shock then ran with full of opologies LOL, but by time i was 24 i experienced a lot of the nasties in life & crammed a big lesson on life ie its too short, actually didnt take it as insult was quite a compliment in a way. So thus started my game of guess my age to my amusement, the youngest i was told at 26 was that i was 19 but i think IMHO that he was very desperate to resort to flattery lol:D

So thus proves that age doesn't maketh the person you are its only the no of years on the planet u have lived so far:D

chav1 26-03-2007 20:28

the best way to deal with an age difference problem is to lie

seriously most relationships end in the gutter after a few months anyway so lie your backside off and knock a few years off

if teh relationship works then tell teh truth , if they love you they will forgive you :D

lancsdave 26-03-2007 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 403698)
the youngest i was told at 26 was that i was 19 but i think IMHO that he was very desperate to resort to flattery lol:D

Oh heck I've been sussed :D

magpie 26-03-2007 20:29

well of that age now 40 something and living in the middle of singledom ... so hey who's counting:

lancsdave 26-03-2007 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 403702)
seriously most relationships end in the gutter after a few months anyway so lie your backside off and knock a few years off

Another great theory from the Chavster book of life :rofl38:

SPUGGIE J 26-03-2007 20:30

After Chavs comment on age and mi tash I will stay stum on pub age guessing games.

flashy 26-03-2007 20:32

ive never been with anyone more than 12 years older than me, not because i have a problem with age,just cos they tend not to have the same sense of humour as me, the youngest was 17(nearly 18);) and i was 29, i find the younger one's have a slight edge with staying power (but saying that when they get to 23 that just goes out the window) i dont have a problem with age at all, just dont like childish men( ok so most of them ARE childish whatever age) :D

god that was a loada crap wasnt it

karma to the first person who can explain what the hell i just said ;)

SPUGGIE J 26-03-2007 20:32

I love being a sort of singleton at the mo but hell who knows what happens next I might fall for a granny.