Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   At Last Something Like A Proper Sentence. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/at-last-something-like-a-proper-sentence-31843.html)

Less 02-07-2007 16:12

At Last Something Like A Proper Sentence.

Well I for one can't see anything wrong with it except that this animal is still alive, he raped and murdered a child, his niece!

Uncle gets life for Casey murder

Well I'm sure there are some of you that don't agree with me so bring it on let me see your theory about how he behaved, after all there is good in everyone, but a child died for his selfish lust. How can that be right?

shillelagh 02-07-2007 16:17

Re: At Last Something Like A Proper Sentence.

How the hell could he do that - its disgusting! Sometimes i wish we still had the death penalty but even thats too good for him - hung drawn and quartered might be an idea.

***Mr D*** 02-07-2007 16:19

This creep deserved life.

Hope the cons inside find out and hopefully one day give him some prison justice.

Royboy39 02-07-2007 16:24

The words Gelding and Broadmoor spring to mind

WillowTheWhisp 02-07-2007 16:29

I sincerely hope that life means life and not just a few years which are halved for good behaviour. How could he do that to his own niece? How could he do it to anyone? :(

Margaret Pilkington 02-07-2007 16:31

I'm sure when his fellow convicts find out what he did he will be in for a very rough time.....in fact he will probably wish himself dead.

cashman 02-07-2007 16:43

i'm with you all the way on this less,sod the do-gooders, why should the taxpayer have to fund this scum for the rest of his life?

Less 02-07-2007 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 443335)
i'm with you all the way on this less,sod the do-gooders, why should the taxpayer have to fund this scum for the rest of his life?

Well I suppose, if it could be proved that this type of man can be cured then perhaps it would be society's duty to do their best for him. I believe though according to the 'experts', once they start down this grimy road they just need to feed their strange behavior, so if once caught they are strung up they won't do it and it might just be a deterrent to some other strange person that may otherwise take the first step down that path?

grego 02-07-2007 18:30

Glad he got life, but lethal injection would be better.

garinda 02-07-2007 18:31

It's just unimaginable.

I hope this poor excuse for a human being lives out his days very, very unhappily.

Margaret Pilkington 02-07-2007 18:34

I think he is going to wish he had a choice of a lethal injection......he is going to be subjected to all manner of things in his food and even if he is segregated(which is almost certain).......the other criminals will try to find a way to get at him.

cashman 02-07-2007 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 443397)
It's just unimaginable.

I hope this poor excuse for a human being lives out his days very, very unhappily.

with any luck he will be out of isolation at some point then god help him if the cons get near him.

Margaret Pilkington 02-07-2007 18:38

If any of my brothers had done this to a child of mine, i would kill him with my own bare hands and sod the consequences.
Even a life sentence would be worth it.

WillowTheWhisp 02-07-2007 18:42

I can't imagine any do-gooders having a good opinion of this guy.

cashman 02-07-2007 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 443419)
I can't imagine any do-gooders having a good opinion of this guy.

only cos lord longfords dead.:D