Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Ride of my life!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/ride-of-my-life-32696.html)

Lolly 08-08-2007 13:59

Re: Ride of my life!!!

I've been on it 8 times since it came to Blackpool, and I couldn't count how many times I went on it when it was The Traumatizer at Pleasure Land - Southport. Excellent ride.

Although I still think that Valhalla is the best ride at Pleasure Beach.

BERNADETTE 08-08-2007 14:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolly (Post 457705)
I've been on it 8 times since it came to Blackpool, and I couldn't count how many times I went on it when it was The Traumatizer at Pleasure Land - Southport. Excellent ride.

Although I still think that Valhalla is the best ride at Pleasure Beach.

me thinks I need to pay a visit to Blackpool soon really fancy a go on these rides:Banane45:

lancsdave 08-08-2007 14:13

[quote=Lolly;457705]when it was The Traumatizer at Pleasure Land - quote]

Didn't realise it was that, in that case you saved me a trip cos I done it at Southport :D

Lilly 08-08-2007 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 457383)
Hahaha hmmmm the ride does everything!!! and your legs are just dangling!!! hehehe

here take a look ..............

YouTube - Infusion - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

I went on that 4 times.................

I also went on this one

YouTube - Bling Blackpool Pleasure Beach

and this.............

YouTube - Pepsi Max Big One, Blackpool Pleasure Beach Roller Coaster

and a few more lol

I've been on the Pepsi Big One and I liked it.I would go on the Infusion if I went again.I couldn't go on the Bling one though.I think that would make me feel very very ill.

slinky 08-08-2007 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 457742)
I've been on the Pepsi Big One and I liked it.I would go on the Infusion if I went again.I couldn't go on the Bling one though.I think that would make me feel very very ill.

Bling is quite tame actually!! I thought it looked really good, but when you get on it, it's not that scary!! The only ride that craps me up is the first drop on pepsi max!! other than that, i'll have a go at anything!

Lolly 08-08-2007 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 457777)
Bling is quite tame actually!! I thought it looked really good, but when you get on it, it's not that scary!! The only ride that craps me up is the first drop on pepsi max!! other than that, i'll have a go at anything!

I agree Bling isn't as bad as it looks. Its really good, I can't stop laughing when I go on it.

I love the first drop on Big One. It took me a good few goes on it to pluck up the courage to let go, but now it hands up all the way!!

Eric 08-08-2007 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 457631)
Well yeah It's a good idea to go on it when your pregnant. The restraining seat belt and over head bar were quite tight on my tummy, and I'm only a mere size 8, so the pressure on your tummy when pregnant would be very dangerous and not very worth it for a 5 minute ride..........

Maybe an exciting five minute ride led to the pregnancy:D

I know ... I might burn in hell for that one:Banane21:

grego 08-08-2007 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 457826)
Maybe an exciting five minute ride led to the pregnancy:D

I know ... I might burn in hell for that one:Banane21:

5 minutes, that long eh:D

slinky 08-08-2007 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by grego (Post 457828)
5 minutes, that long eh:D

Lucky girl eh?? :D:D:D

grego 08-08-2007 19:07

Thats what I were thinking, lol

Eric 08-08-2007 20:15

Glad to see that you guys are saying "eh". I'll make canucks out of you yet. Next you must pracitice on weather questions: "Hot enuf fer ya?" "Cold enuf fer ya?" Oh, and drink lots of Molson "Canadian" beer, but drink it real cold. Practice and get back to me.

lindsay ormerod 08-08-2007 20:21

If you fancy getting soaked in stagnant water then "Valhalla" really is the ride for you. Totally overrated. You have more chance of catching summat nasty from that ride than any other "ride" you might get in the cess pit that is Blackpool. It's a dump.:cool:

Eric 08-08-2007 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod (Post 457862)
If you fancy getting soaked in stagnant water then "Valhalla" really is the ride for you. Totally overrated. You have more chance of catching summat nasty from that ride than any other "ride" you might get in the cess pit that is Blackpool. It's a dump.:cool:

Sorry to hear that; I used to love Blackpool: Pablo's ice cream, the donkeys, Tower Circus with Charlie Carrolli and Paul ... but all that is gone for good. Ah well, s**t happens.:mad:

Lilly 08-08-2007 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 457912)
Sorry to hear that; I used to love Blackpool: Pablo's ice cream, the donkeys, Tower Circus with Charlie Carrolli and Paul ... but all that is gone for good. Ah well, s**t happens.:mad:

It's not so bad Eric.It was accused of being dirty a few years ago but has cleaned up a lot since.All the old favourites such as the ice cream,the donkeys and the Tower circus are still going strong.My two kids love a day out at Blackpool and I love taking them:)

SPUGGIE J 08-08-2007 22:26

Riding down Whinney Hill on a bike with no brakes!!!!!! That is the ride of my life esp with the corners. :D