Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Jon Venables to get married (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/jon-venables-to-get-married-32845.html)

flashy 13-08-2007 16:47

Re: Jon Venables to get married

can you imagine how she would feel if she found out after years of being married to him?

davo69 13-08-2007 16:49

they should never have been given new id

flashy 13-08-2007 16:50

totally agree with you on that one davo

shakermaker 13-08-2007 17:37

Should he choose not to tell her, that would say to me that he is free of remorse & responsibility.

flashy 13-08-2007 17:43

will the police ALLOW him to tell her though?

accymel 13-08-2007 17:50

Its part of his terms of new identity legally binding i presume:rolleyes:

flashy 13-08-2007 17:52

thought as much

katex 13-08-2007 17:53

Of course she should know ! Although he was only 10 at the time, obvious that he is a very disturbed human being, as most children know right from wrong at this age .. in particular the morality of taking the life of another.

I don't believe that she doesn't know already anyway. If by some miracle, she doesn't, then won't be long before she does.

Lilly 13-08-2007 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 459733)

I don't believe that she doesn't know already anyway. If by some miracle, she doesn't, then won't be long before she does.

Very true,Katex.If he has to inform the authorities of his whereabouts for the rest of his life,how long before she overhears a telephone call or finds some hidden paperwork and gets suspicious as to what he's hiding from her?

garinda 13-08-2007 18:22

I wouldn't like to be the page boy at his wedding!

katex 13-08-2007 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 459758)
I wouldn't like to be the page boy at his wedding!

Liar .. you would love the blue satin outfit .. carrying a cushion with the gold band on top .. or maybe holding up the trailing white voile veil .. mind you, would probably insist on chosing the designer yerself .. :D

garinda 13-08-2007 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 459760)
Liar .. you would love the blue satin outfit .. carrying a cushion with the gold band on top .. or maybe holding up the trailing white voile veil .. mind you, would probably insist on chosing the designer yerself .. :D

Ok, for a blue satin Little Lord Fauntleroy number, I would do.

But they're probably having white shell-suits, so I'll skip it.:D

SPUGGIE J 13-08-2007 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 459761)
Ok, for a blue satin Little Lord Fauntleroy number, I would do.

But they're probably having white shell-suits, so I'll skip it.:D

So you are not designing anything for it????

White suit with arrows would do nicely for him. :p

shillelagh 13-08-2007 19:10

I thought marriage was based on love and trust - How can she trust him if he wont tell her the biggest secret he has? Also how would she feel when maybe 5 years down the line couple of kids in tow and he takes them out for the day and if something happens not saying it will do but if it does and then it comes out hes jon venables?

Seriously she should be told and then its her decision whether to go ahead with the wedding or not.

cashman 13-08-2007 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 459784)
I thought marriage was based on love and trust - How can she trust him if he wont tell her the biggest secret he has? Also how would she feel when maybe 5 years down the line couple of kids in tow and he takes them out for the day and if something happens not saying it will do but if it does and then it comes out hes jon venables?

Seriously she should be told and then its her decision whether to go ahead with the wedding or not.

thats the whole point of this evil charade, most criminals re-offend or so statistics tell us, and if this one happens to, THEN his background will no doubt emerge, and just think of the situation the social workers have put this lass in.