Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   thank you bmw man (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/thank-you-bmw-man-35003.html)

broadhurst7173 23-11-2007 14:47

thank you bmw man

chivalry isnt dead, lol. i had the unfortunate luck to have to use whitebirk roundabout this afternoon, to cut a long story short i was in a que minding my own when a vw people carier thing starting trying to bully me and push me off the road, i beeped at him and told him i had a baby in the car, the next thing i knew, his window was down and he was fing and blinding at me, and out of nowhere came a bmw who somehow got betwen me and mr nasty to prevent anything further happening, so if you are a member a big thank you.my hero,lol.

Mr Aleks 23-11-2007 15:32

Re: thank you bmw man

unlikely.....

Speedy 23-11-2007 15:55

A bmw driver having something nice said about the way they behaved on the road?! Thats a first surely.

Ianto.W. 23-11-2007 17:58

Car bullies are nothing but cowards, who become untamed animals when climbing behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, regardless of the type,van, waggon or car. The problem is, they tend to create situations of danger for other road users.
Pedestrians are a prime target for these cretins, when crossing the road, they accelerate to make you run faster,if you can then have to brake at the road junction I usually have soMe 'small 'stones in my pocket,for the use of?:D:

Tin Monkey 23-11-2007 18:05

Why did it matter that there was a baby in the car with you? If the baby hadn't been there, would it have been ok for him to ram you?

BERNADETTE 23-11-2007 18:14

These morons need to calm down, they think they own the road!!

Mr Aleks 23-11-2007 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 497250)
Why did it matter that there was a baby in the car with you? If the baby hadn't been there, would it have been ok for him to ram you?

Who got rammed? :D

broadhurst7173 23-11-2007 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 497250)

i am very protective of my grandchildren, if he had of hit us my grandson was in his carseat in the rear and i would do anything to protect him, so at the time he mattered most.

thomas.lee 24-11-2007 11:58

Buses/Bus Drivers & taxi drivers are the biggest bullies on the roads. Really annoys me how buses bully other road users because they have some form of priority. Grrr. Dont get me started on the SpotOn service. Sh*teOn more like.