Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-11-2007, 14:47   #1

thank you bmw man

chivalry isnt dead, lol. i had the unfortunate luck to have to use whitebirk roundabout this afternoon, to cut a long story short i was in a que minding my own when a vw people carier thing starting trying to bully me and push me off the road, i beeped at him and told him i had a baby in the car, the next thing i knew, his window was down and he was fing and blinding at me, and out of nowhere came a bmw who somehow got betwen me and mr nasty to prevent anything further happening, so if you are a member a big thank you.my hero,lol.
broadhurst7173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-11-2007, 15:32   #2

Re: thank you bmw man

unlikely.....
Old 23-11-2007, 15:55   #3

A bmw driver having something nice said about the way they behaved on the road?! Thats a first surely.
Old 23-11-2007, 17:58   #4
Resting in peace

Car bullies are nothing but cowards, who become untamed animals when climbing behind the wheel of a motor vehicle, regardless of the type,van, waggon or car. The problem is, they tend to create situations of danger for other road users.
Pedestrians are a prime target for these cretins, when crossing the road, they accelerate to make you run faster,if you can then have to brake at the road junction I usually have soMe 'small 'stones in my pocket,for the use of?:
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2007, 18:05   #5
Senior Member+

Why did it matter that there was a baby in the car with you? If the baby hadn't been there, would it have been ok for him to ram you?
Old 23-11-2007, 18:14   #6
God Member

These morons need to calm down, they think they own the road!!
Old 23-11-2007, 18:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
Why did it matter that there was a baby in the car with you? If the baby hadn't been there, would it have been ok for him to ram you?
Who got rammed?
Old 23-11-2007, 19:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Monkey View Post
i am very protective of my grandchildren, if he had of hit us my grandson was in his carseat in the rear and i would do anything to protect him, so at the time he mattered most.
broadhurst7173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2007, 11:58   #9

Buses/Bus Drivers & taxi drivers are the biggest bullies on the roads. Really annoys me how buses bully other road users because they have some form of priority. Grrr. Dont get me started on the SpotOn service. Sh*teOn more like.
thomas.lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..