Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Boys rob disabled woman (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/boys-rob-disabled-woman-40192.html)

Bonnyboy 09-06-2008 14:31

Boys rob disabled woman

Broad daylight, mid afternoon and on a main road in Accy. Someone must have witnessed something - Lancashire Telegraph

magpie 09-06-2008 14:33

Re: Boys rob disabled woman

words fail me.... when are the powers that be going to sort out this mess: and punish them :

I know what I would do, but can't put it in print on here....

Bonnyboy 09-06-2008 14:37

They haven’t caught these little beggars yet. Bet when they do get caught they will get little more than a slapped wrist. :(

cashman 09-06-2008 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by magpie (Post 589787)
words fail me.... when are the powers that be going to sort out this mess: and punish them :

thats the main reason many of these turds do it magpie.:rolleyes:

lancsdave 09-06-2008 14:45

Don't suppose the einstein's in CID have actually been to either of the schools yet ? Mind you there must be more important things to do than find an old lady's muggers. Somebody was probably doing 31 mph and they have had to put out an interpol alert, hence tying up resources. :mad:

shillelagh 09-06-2008 14:54

Cant believe that - its disgusting what where they thinking of them kids - what if it was one of their grandmothers or mothers what would they say then....

cashman 09-06-2008 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 589794)
Cant believe that - its disgusting what where they thinking of them kids - what if it was one of their grandmothers or mothers what would they say then....

give us yer money, probably.:rolleyes::(

Royboy39 09-06-2008 15:08

My idea would be to lock them up for a minimum tariff of 5 years.

But if you read the following thread..from yet another team of 'Experts'
Police catch them all the time but the final outcome is "what do we do with them?"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7443104.stm

WillowTheWhisp 09-06-2008 15:16

They are probably the sort who would rob their own mothers.

jaysay 09-06-2008 16:24

Its only this morning that the kids tsar, or whatever they call him, was saying that kids are being demonised, where do they get these prats (thats with one T Rindi) No doubt hes on the thick end of one hundred grand a year and don't forget there is one of these tsars for Scottland, Wales, and Northern Ireland too, give me strenghth, its time thy brought back Borstal and the birch :eek::eek::eek::mad::mad:

katex 09-06-2008 17:48

Makes me wonder how 'a pack' of lads are all in the same mind here ?

Does it start with one bad apple, then another with a few maggot holes, and the rest just join in so they won't be left out .... :confused:

I am sure they must have been spotted, lots of schoolchildren walking on there after school .. also, one of the parents must pick up that they have a bit more spending money than usual. Hope the lady got a decent look too.

Am trying to be good and not swear .. no, I won't, sure you are all saying it into your monitor right now anyway .. :mad:

panther 09-06-2008 19:28

A bloody good hiding is what they need!

They do it because they know an adult cant touch em................

West Ender 09-06-2008 20:02

Going to be demonised, myself, here - because I would like one particular punishment to be brought back for this sort of crime and, no doubt, there'll be many of you horrified by the suggestion. Well, tough, I would like to see the return of the birch.

No, I didn't birch my own children and no, I don't believe in cruelty and yes, I think sanctions can work - sometimes - but these young swine have gone beyong the pale. They need to be taught a hard lesson. It's no good trying to "see the good in them" or reform them, they need to know that if they hurt someone else they will be hurt in return.

BERNADETTE 09-06-2008 20:05

Well said West Ender they have got to learn that they can't go around assualting vunerable people or anybody else for that matter and getting away with it.

ossylass 09-06-2008 20:21

I think the stocks would be a better idea - no physical punishment, but the louts would be humiliated in front of their peers. It would be very cheap to carry out too, just a supply of rotten fruit would do.