Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   just heard this... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/just-heard-this-44536.html)

SPUGGIE J 28-02-2009 21:13

Re: just heard this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 686921)
well now I know what it means and im sat back in my seat I can fully understand your politeness :D

I am polite well mannered well behaved (most of the time) and opened minded but get my back up an I will go steaming in like highland toffee with its backside on fire.

shillelagh 28-02-2009 23:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 686920)
Trust you :D

Trust me what? Never heard of equality? :D:D:D

cherokee 28-02-2009 23:48

Are you and Spug gonna be on the next accywebs most wanted ?:D

shillelagh 28-02-2009 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 686994)

Moi? Never be on the most wanted .. im a little angel and its been proved!!!! Have a nosy on facebook ... its on there somewhere i did a quiz and it came out that i was an angel.... plus my bail was only $250 .... tinks was $450 and slinks even worse hers was $750 .....

shillelagh 28-02-2009 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 686924)
I am polite well mannered well behaved (most of the time) and opened minded but get my back up an I will go steaming in like highland toffee with its backside on fire.

Liar!!!!!:rolleyes:

SPUGGIE J 01-03-2009 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 686994)

Nope that would be me on my own. I think it would be like cludo though in as "how did he do it" n "what with" sort of senario. So weapons would be fillit steak rack of lamb pork chop mouldy bread n choccy caramels. As for locations then it would be the kitchen loo back garden on the street in the shop n in the pub. :D At the moment I could murder ............ in the ............
because I am ..............

slinky 01-03-2009 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 686998)
Moi? Never be on the most wanted .. im a little angel and its been proved!!!! Have a nosy on facebook ... its on there somewhere i did a quiz and it came out that i was an angel.... plus my bail was only $250 .... tinks was $450 and slinks even worse hers was $750 .....

Hey, don't go divulging my Bail conditions!! haha

Well Said Cherokee!! would give ya some karma stuff.. but I need to spread it!! and I aint as good as some for that!! so Ya'll have to wait :D:D:D Might bung ya some Chips in poker later though haha x

K.S.H 26-11-2009 16:24

Alan Street's killers get 61 years
Alan Street's killers get 61 years (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Neil 26-11-2009 16:47

If the sick rapist had been locked up for a decent length of time he would still be alive (if anyone cares about that) and the 3 who killed him would not have done.

Another cock up by our so called justice system.

Taggy 26-11-2009 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 765248)
If the sick rapist had been locked up for a decent length of time he would still be alive (if anyone cares about that) and the 3 who killed him would not have done.

That doesn't excuse this Cowardly Scum from doing what they did, anyway its good riddance to them for a long time!!

Best Regards - Taggy

katex 26-11-2009 17:47

Quote:

If ... if ... if Neil. Still doesn't excuse the murder crime that was committed. Vigilante justice should never be tolerated.

cashman 26-11-2009 23:28

Quote:

one of the convicted, the key should have been thrown away years ago.:rolleyes:

grannyclaret 26-11-2009 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 686998)

i need friends on facebook..can i be your friend jen?..............

accyman 27-11-2009 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 765272)
If ... if ... if Neil. Still doesn't excuse the murder crime that was committed. Vigilante justice should never be tolerated.

i think there are cases where vigilanti justice is very excusable , it knocks me sick when i read about some poor sod getting arrested for giving the guy who raped his child a good kicking for example

if perverts were locked up for life they wouldnt be able to create more victims when released and would also be out of harms way from those whos lives they have destroyed

Eric 27-11-2009 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 765359)
i think there are cases where vigilanti justice is very excusable , it knocks me sick when i read about some poor sod getting arrested for giving the guy who raped his child a good kicking for example

if perverts were locked up for life they wouldnt be able to create more victims when released and would also be out of harms way from those whos lives they have destroyed

Katex is right. Vigilante justice should never be tolerated, because justice should never be based on revenge. And not all convicted rapists are guilty. Guy Paul Morin was convicted of the rape and murder of nine-year-old Christine Jessop in 1984. William Mullins-Johnson was convicted of the rape and murder of his four-year-old niece in 1994. Problem is, niether man was guilty. Revenge is a heated spasm response to a horrible crime. Justice responds more slowly, and not always rightly, after a dispassionate consideration of evidence. I live in a country governed by the rule of law, and so do you. Let's be thankful that it is so. Let's abide by the rules that were set in motion as long ago as the reign of Henry ll.