Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   just heard this... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/just-heard-this-44536.html)

magpie 02-02-2009 17:36

Re: just heard this...

Well said Speedy:

Ossywarrior 02-02-2009 19:47

i heard it had everything to do with pete havin his jaw broke, anyways still doesnt give him a right to murder does it and alan palmer is a cousin of mine to.

Speedy 03-02-2009 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ossywarrior (Post 675139)
i heard it had everything to do with pete havin his jaw broke, anyways still doesnt give him a right to murder does it and alan palmer is a cousin of mine to.

He's related to a family member of mine. Its a small world lol.

Ossywarrior 03-02-2009 18:27

it is

i didnt have a clue till my mum pointed it out to me but its safe to say i wont be at crown court wearing my "free the accrington 4" t-shirt

Speedy 03-02-2009 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ossywarrior (Post 675572)
it is

i didnt have a clue till my mum pointed it out to me but its safe to say i wont be at crown court wearing my "free the accrington 4" t-shirt

I didnt find out till last week, bumped into my cousin in town and he told me.

I wont be attending court either:D, TBH I really couldnt care less they all deserve whats coming to them IMHO.

blazey 07-02-2009 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taggy (Post 674136)
Would have thought Surnames more appropriate way of addressing two suspected murderers really. Mind you, if they get sent down, apparently prisoners are not to be called just by their surnames anymore, either Christian names or Mr,Mrs or Miss! ....I'm so out of touch with modern day society, we really should show criminals much more respect than we do you know!:rolleyes:

Best Regards - Taggy

They're always referred to in law reports by surnames. Can't see that ever changing either. Just the way it is always been, so I agree with you, it DOES seem odd to refer to them by their first names, especially their first names alone!

Taggy 07-02-2009 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ossywarrior (Post 675139)

Have you passed this information on to the Police?

Best Regards - Taggy

Taggy 10-02-2009 15:27

Police have now charged 3 other people on "Suspicion of Assisting an Offender". Nicola Street (35), Michael Helm (39) and Keith Birtwell (29).

Three charged with assisting offender over East Lancashire murder case (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Best Regards - Taggy

flashy 10-02-2009 15:34

i know a Nicky Street of that age, i hope its not her

Taggy 10-02-2009 15:40

I believe she's Pete Leonards girlfriend, and Alan Lee Streets Cousin Flashy!!

Best Regards - Taggy

flashy 10-02-2009 15:56

Street is her married name, i think it is her

groove 10-02-2009 16:08

yeah Nicola Street ex-moorhead...More commonly known as Nicola Grundy whilst growing up.Shea preggers to

flashy 10-02-2009 16:10

yeah thats her, got her on my facebook, have known her since i was 4,was just looking through some of the comments on her profile

cherokee 10-02-2009 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 676842)
They're always referred to in law reports by surnames. Can't see that ever changing either. Just the way it is always been, so I agree with you, it DOES seem odd to refer to them by their first names, especially their first names alone!

I refer to them by thier first names because that is what I know them as.
I know Pete very well and also Alan.
Have called him a few other things over the years but always to his face so we could laugh about it.
For gods sake if you know someone then surely your going to call them by thier name and not one that suits YOU..
I like many others on this site know them having lived and been brought up in Ossy all my life. so would seem quite odd if I refferred to them as mr and mr blah!!:rolleyes:

Taggy 11-02-2009 08:54

Another Two have now been charged with assisting an Offender. Sean Jackson (37) of Accy, and Paul Dougill (39) of Bolton. Quite a few involved now in one way or another!.

Best Regards - Taggy