Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Abu Qatada to be deported (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/abu-qatada-to-be-deported-45674.html)

Less 15-06-2013 15:37

Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1062883)
There's a simple answer, no body minds people coming to this country, what we do object to is when they are here they want us to change to there way of life, My advice to these people is simple we aren't going to change for you or nobody else and if you don't like it the are places scattered around the country which could assist you, they're call airports where you can board a plane a sod of to where you came from and where you'll obviously be more happy.:rolleyes:

Airports aren't the thing, needed,
I was talking to a guy that lived in the IOM, he stated that the cheapest way to solve the problem was to put them all on a boat home.

I replied, that's too simplistic there are too many for one boat these days.

Not if you burn the bastards first, he replied.

I wonder which of Dave the Donkeys categories I fit in for this post?

DaveinGermany 15-06-2013 17:16

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1062902)
I wonder which of Dave the Donkeys categories I fit in for this post?

Any & all, I'm sure there'll be someone along presently to confirm precisely what they think & to have a bleat about what a nasty little individual you are. (Again!) :eek:

accyman 15-06-2013 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1062900)
Unless the woman can provide 4 (I think) male witnesses of 'upstanding' character in the case of rape !

basically screwed then

jaysay 16-06-2013 08:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1062893)
under sharia law a married woman that is raped can be stoned to death for adultry

obviously the male side of islamics that want sharia law in the UK i think

every now and then this obomination of law raises its head when our government has to beg pakistan or another muslim country not to execute a woman for some trivial matter or other

any straight thinking muslim would want sharia law as far away from here as possible its just the nutters and control freaks that want it

Ya somehow I don't think Sex discrimination works very well with sharia law does it, so I wonder just what the boys in blue would do if there was any case to prosecute here or better still would the CPS even let any such case go forward, after all the law is petrified at being labeled racist aren't they;)

westendlass 16-06-2013 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1062950)
basically screwed then

Exactly, seems well thought out and weighted heavily against women, they just can't win whatever they do. I thought men and women are supposed to be as 'equal as the teeth on a comb' in Islam? Seems some are more equal than others.

cashman 16-06-2013 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1063070)
Exactly, seems well thought out and weighted heavily against women, they just can't win whatever they do. I thought men and women are supposed to be as 'equal as the teeth on a comb' in Islam? Seems some are more equal than others.

They aint equal in our lot either, anyone who says women aint got the upper hand,is a sodding liar.:D

jaysay 17-06-2013 08:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1063070)

If you ever see ****'s down accy the women are always one step behind their man, :rolleyes:

jaysay 17-06-2013 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1063088)
They aint equal in our lot either, anyone who says women aint got the upper hand,is a sodding liar.:D

Ya but they've always had a great bargaining tool cashy:rolleyes::D

yerself 06-07-2013 18:21

Looks like he could be on his way, fingers crossed.

From the BBC: BBC News - Abu Qatada due to be deported to stand trial in Jordan

westendlass 06-07-2013 19:06

I bet there's a special welcoming committee and cell waiting for him. I dare say the human rights agreement that has enabled his extradition will be utilised by the Jordanian torturers , I mean judicial system. Used to crank up the fire to start the generator. Smokin.....

Margaret Pilkington 06-07-2013 20:59

I won't shout 'Hooray' until he is out of British airspace.
Now shouldn't we be thinking of sending...er, I mean allowing his family to join him in Jordan..sans benefits of course?

flashy 07-07-2013 07:18

how ironic that he was deported on 7/7

cashman 07-07-2013 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1065659)
I won't shout 'Hooray' until he is out of British airspace.
Now shouldn't we be thinking of sending...er, I mean allowing his family to join him in Jordan..sans benefits of course?

I will shout Hooray fer yeh,;)

cashman 07-07-2013 07:35

I would say, the fact its taken 12 yrs n cost untold millions to get rid of this piece of crap, should be taken into account by those in power, to prevent this situation recurring,in the future.!!! Somehow i doubt if that will ever happen, Simple fact is those who represent the public "DON'T":rolleyes:

Boeing Guy 07-07-2013 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1065693)
I will shout Hooray fer yeh,;)

Me too, Hooray and Goodbye
:banlama::banlama::banlama::Banane31::banlama: