Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Abu Qatada to be deported (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/abu-qatada-to-be-deported-45674.html)

Wynonie Harris 07-07-2013 08:06

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1065694)
I would say, the fact its taken 12 yrs n cost untold millions to get rid of this piece of crap, should be taken into account by those in power, to prevent this situation recurring,in the future.!!! Somehow i doubt if that will ever happen, Simple fact is those who represent the public "DON'T":rolleyes:

...which is why there's the usual total silence from Accyweb members of the Labour and Tory parties. :rolleyes:

jaysay 07-07-2013 08:21

:bye2::bye2::bye2::bye2::bye2::bye2:Missing you already

Margaret Pilkington 07-07-2013 09:22

Has he gone yet?
I have only just got up(well, it IS Sunday) and haven't seen the news yet.

Margaret Pilkington 07-07-2013 09:24

Hooray, hooray, hooray...he's gone....and landed in Jordan.
Now let's parcel up his family and get them there, to be close to their loved one.

cashman 07-07-2013 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1065721)
Has he gone yet?
I have only just got up(well, it IS Sunday) and haven't seen the news yet.

Yep just check back a few posts.:)

Margaret Pilkington 07-07-2013 09:26

I've just checked the news Cashy.
I don't normally sleep so late, but I have been so busy and was dog tired last night.
Got to go and et some washing put on now......pay for the lie in:)

jaysay 07-07-2013 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1065722)
Hooray, hooray, hooray...he's gone....and landed in Jordan.
Now let's parcel up his family and get them there, to be close to their loved one.

Ya Margaret he might have gone but his wives and kids are still feeding from the golden fountain provided by the British Tax Payer, in other words we're still saddled with the parasite bottom feeders:mad::mad::mad:

accyman 07-07-2013 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1065725)
Ya Margaret he might have gone but his wives and kids are still feeding from the golden fountain provided by the British Tax Payer, in other words we're still saddled with the parasite bottom feeders:mad::mad::mad:

now now im sure his children have been raised to love the United Kingdom and resepct the ways of the country that is their home and has been so generous to them

Margaret Pilkington 07-07-2013 11:20

According to SKY news, Abu Qatada said that if Jordan ratified the treaty that he would not be convicted on evidence gained from torture, he and his family would leave the Uk and return to Jordan.
The story also stated that officials in Jordan had allowed Qatada time with his family before he was whisked off to jail.
Just hope they left their benefit books here.

cashman 07-07-2013 11:22

Hardly likely Margaret, they been here fer years n are True Brits.:rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 07-07-2013 12:22

Cashy, only telling you what Sky news said. I have no other evidence to offer.

yerself 07-07-2013 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
The story also stated that officials in Jordan had allowed Qatada time with his family before he was whisked off to jail.

And according to the BBC: "The cleric - who did not get to see his family - was remanded in custody and taken to eastern Jordan's Muwaqqar prison, a judicial official said. "

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
Just hope they left their benefit books here.

From the same BBC report: "Asked on Sky News whether Abu Qatada's wife and children would have the right to stay in the UK, Mrs May said they would have to decide what they want their future to be before the government gets involved."
BBC News - Abu Qatada deported from UK to stand trial in Jordan

Margaret Pilkington 07-07-2013 13:56

I was going to post a link to the story, but the text has changed since I read it just after 10am this morning.
I definitely read that bit where it said he was allowed to have time with his family before being taken to jail.

cashman 07-07-2013 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1065749)
I was going to post a link to the story, but the text has changed since I read it just after 10am this morning.
I definitely read that bit where it said he was allowed to have time with his family before being taken to jail.

I also read that this morning.:)

yerself 07-07-2013 15:06

I've just seen this on Yahoo
Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/iL...sky_174244.gif
It is understood Jordanian authorities allowed Qatada's family to greet him on his arrival in Amman.

I think the BBC refers to his family here and Sky are referrring to his family in Jordan.