Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   IVF mothers can name ANYONE as father (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/ivf-mothers-can-name-anyone-as-father-45948.html)

emamum 11-04-2009 09:32

Re: IVF mothers can name ANYONE as father

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 703276)
i'm the only parent on Reece's birth certificate too

Shaun (i wont say his dad cos he's a ****** and doesnt deserve to be called dad) was living in Scotland when Reece was born, he didnt see Reece till he was 6 months old, he never wanted his name on it either, i get a letter from the csa every few months saying Shaun has to pay £0.00...it baffles me how he gets away with it

i used to work with a woman and she told me that her sons real dad wasnt on his birth certificate, but the bloke who she is now with.....is.....go figure that one out

although not better fir the child to only have 1 parent on the birth certificate do you find it easier to be the only one with parental responsibility? means when i decide to move us out of the country i dont have to ask permission etc thats just an example, you know what i mean.

flashy 11-04-2009 09:40

yeah i know what you mean BUT.....

when Reece was 2, Shaun took me to court over access, to which i fought, i told the courts i only wanted supervised access, this was granted and Shaun had to come all the way over from Burnley to Accy to have it supervised in an old church (with lots of other dads) i told my solicitor that i was thinking of moving down to Felixstowe just to get away from it all and she told me that wherever i am i would still have to let Shaun see Reece....Shaun then only bothered turning up for 3 Saturdays, then didnt bother with him after that....what was the point in taking me to court?? he did it just to try and pee me off......it didnt work, it made me happy that i didnt have to take Reece to see him anymore :D

emamum 11-04-2009 09:45

tylers dad lives in kent and doesnt come see him,has never given me money for him or even sent him a card at xmas/ birthday... i doubt he would pay to go to ireland to see him...

flashy 11-04-2009 09:47

Shaun is the same, he bought Reece a push along sit on truck thing for his first birthday....and threw it against a wall in temper before he even gave it to him...so Reece ended up with a broken truck for his first birthday.....he's not had owt since, not that Reece is bothered

emamum 11-04-2009 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 703291)
Shaun is the same, he bought Reece a push along sit on truck thing for his first birthday....and threw it against a wall in temper before he even gave it to him...so Reece ended up with a broken truck for his first birthday.....he's not had owt since, not that Reece is bothered

he has you, its better to have a decent parent that will never leave you than to put up with a rubbish one just because they are your dad/mum, its better for the kids tbh. (only if the missing parent is rubbish before anyone has a go)

flashy 11-04-2009 13:48

lol that would mean Reece has no decent parents then :D