Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Micheal Jackson , you people are sad (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/micheal-jackson-you-people-are-sad-46169.html)

steeljack 14-03-2009 06:06

Micheal Jackson , you people are sad

Who in their right mind would want to see this freak , other than fat slags on benefits , Jesus Christ (not taking his name in vain) this is a totally 'sad' that Brits would want to spend money on this creep

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Michael Jackson tickets sell out

Neil 14-03-2009 07:07

Re: Micheal Jackson , you people are sad

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 692214)
Who in their right mind would want to see this freak , other than fat slags on benefits , Jesus Christ (not taking his name in vain) this is a totally 'sad' that Brits would want to spend money on this creep

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Michael Jackson tickets sell out

I take it you are not a fan?

steeljack 14-03-2009 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 692220)
I take it you are not a fan?

not really , never undestood the European fascination with this guy

he is just "effig " weird , but you guys go for that stuff, you go for Micheal Jackson but would hang a local boy Gary Glitter from the next tree ........explanasions requested

Neil 14-03-2009 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 692221)
not really , never undestood the European fascination with this guy

he is just "effig " weird , but you guys go for that stuff, you go for Micheal Jackson but would hang a local boy Gary Glitter from the next tree ........explanasions requested

Probably because Gary Glitter was convicted

steeljack 14-03-2009 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 692222)
Probably because Gary Glitter was convicted

and a Califonia Jury , the same folks who found OJ not guilty , the same folks who found Charlie Manson guilty of murder ( he was 30 miles away when Sharon Tate got killed),

Maybe a better question , how many Accy web users who want tickets to his shows would allow him to a sleep-over in thier loft conversions with their children :confused: :confused:

garinda 14-03-2009 08:58

In this country we paid to see the Elephant man exhibited, in the States you had the travelling freak shows, where people paid to stare at those born less fortunate.

Sadly this is nothing new.

I will not be going to see this man. He made me feel sick when he last performed at the Brits, with his quasi Jesus set, embracing the suffering little children of the world routine.

cmonstanley 14-03-2009 09:12

agree with you they must be weirdos paying to go and see a paedophile .some people in this country have no morals:confused::confused:i know ometimes my morals arent to the highest order but this a freak show....

pipinfort 14-03-2009 09:15

I`d go if he played in Manchester.........i just can`t be bothered going to London...

cashman 14-03-2009 09:16

wouldn't go to see that perverted creep if it was FREE.:(

jaysay 14-03-2009 09:21

Its a shame really because at one time he was a great performer, that thriller video was superb, but he's not worth a light now and if he was playing on the grass outside my flat window, I'd draw the blinds and call the police for causing a disturbance:D

pipinfort 14-03-2009 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 692214)
this is a totally 'sad' that Brits would want to spend money on this creep

Well he`s gonna be hitting New York,Las Vegas,Mumbai and Paris soon so lets see if those nationalities are just as sad eh?

garinda 14-03-2009 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 692253)
Its a shame really because at one time he was a great performer, that thriller video was superb

I thought that was pants.

In my opinion he hasn't done anything remotely good since before 1978, when he used to be black.

:D

flashy 14-03-2009 09:35

well its a bloody good job not everyone thinks the same way as you narrow minded lot then aint it

cashman 14-03-2009 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 692273)
well its a bloody good job not everyone thinks the same way as you narrow minded lot then aint it

why?

SPUGGIE J 14-03-2009 09:38

I am no fan of the whitest afro american around. He must be really hard up to do a 50 date tour. Cant have made much from Neverlands gates on eBAY. :D