Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Do you think (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/do-you-think-46278.html)

mallard 19-03-2009 20:04

Re: Do you think

Iagree with cashman with what he say,s, its a bout right

accyman 19-03-2009 20:05

Quote:

Do you think
nope , not even before i open my mouth either :D

as for is blood thicker than water all i can say is i used to hit my brother and call him names when we were kids but if anyone else did it i would kick their ass defending him

had to stop slapping him about when he grew about 4 inches taller than me and a lot wider :D

family is a weird thing as in they can annoy the hell out of you to the point you want nothing to do with them ever again but as soon as somone outside the family has a shot at them you jump to their defence lol

Caz 19-03-2009 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetsusie (Post 694237)
aint you been in d real world before caz
How rude

Susie, if you are going to come on here, you have to take the brickbats as well as the plaudits.

That's how you come accross Susie. Maybe you should think about that. How dare you call me rude when you say I am thick? :confused:

You still haven't answered the question from your own personal point of view by the way.... :confused:

jaysay 19-03-2009 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet susie (Post 694241)
so go on caz
where am I trying to be better than you?
I cant ever be better than you unless you think you aren't good enough

Well there's one thing which is very apparent , your a very feisty young lady susie, wonder where the hell you get that from:rolleyes::D

Caz 19-03-2009 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetsusie (Post 694242)
ah well Im sure thats fed some of you for a while
Im off to do something very cerebral now like watch Paris Hilton's growing ego on tv

Like I said POMPOUS and PRETENTIOUS. who do you think you are, talking down to us like that.

And Yeah you still haven't answered the question, have you!!!!!!!!!

MargaretR 19-03-2009 20:08

Methinks we have a Blazey MarkII

churchman phil 19-03-2009 20:08

Susie. Nobody is bullying anybody here. People have been asking for a little more clarity as to what you are after with your original question. You seem hell-bent on stirring up a hornet's nest of trouble by calling others thick and saying you are being treated with hostility when, from what I have seen, you continually refuse to answer a simple question. No matter who you are you cannot come on a forum as a newbie and insult people you don't know. You have to first earn respect and trust which, sadly, you seem to have destroyed with your first steps hence your heightened feelings of rejection.
If you are very kind and empathic then maybe learning a few more manners will no doubt enforce this.
I like the questions you have been posting as they do open up discussions amongst members on here but come on, play by the rules. Post your question and your response to the question in PLAIN english. Not everyone on here is bright as a button and understands big and clever words but they do have opinions and have a right to express them. If they don't understand the 'dynamic' of a question you have to be prepared to explain it thoroughly. If that isn't your cup of tea then a forum is not the place you should be....

Caz 19-03-2009 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 694231)
Was that a lie?

Oh my god I'm a troll now!!! :D do I get a prize for that. :D:D:D

Benipete 19-03-2009 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 694246)
Well there's one thing which is very apparent , your a very feisty young lady susie, wonder where the hell you get that from:rolleyes::D

That is a very strange way of spelling thick pilchard.:D:D

MargaretR 19-03-2009 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz (Post 694251)

That wasn't adressed to you - this thread is moving so fast that it was out of context

accyman 19-03-2009 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caz (Post 694251)

no but you get to sit on the end of a pencil :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/...3dbdbdf035.jpg

Wynonie Harris 19-03-2009 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 694246)
your a very feisty young lady susie, wonder where the hell you get that from:rolleyes::D

She's not a relative of yours, is she, John? ;)

Caz 19-03-2009 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 694256)
no but you get to sit on the end of a pencil :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/...3dbdbdf035.jpg

oooh, behave.....:D

jaysay 19-03-2009 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 694258)
She's not a relative of yours, is she, John? ;)

Na Steve, she far to outgoing than that, my kids wouldn't come on here and take people to task like Susie does, I'd smack their bottoms if they did, there's only one bully from our family allowed on here, and that's me:D

Wynonie Harris 19-03-2009 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 694266)
Na Steve, she far to outgoing than that, my kids wouldn't come on here and take people to task like Susie does, I'd smack their bottoms if they did, there's only one bully from our family allowed on here, and that's me:D

Very glad to hear it. You've already shocked me once on this thread by announcing that you're getting help from a dingle! :D ;)