Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Al Qaeda is an invention of the yanks (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/al-qaeda-is-an-invention-of-the-yanks-47359.html)

derekgas 02-06-2009 13:11

Re: Al Qaeda is an invention of the yanks

margaret r posted a video earlier, that is a good watch, but is 1 hour 26 mins, took me most of Sunday to watch the entire video, it all makes you think that the US government are hiding something...

***Mr D*** 02-06-2009 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by derekgas (Post 718327)
margaret r posted a video earlier, that is a good watch, but is 1 hour 26 mins, took me most of Sunday to watch the entire video, it all makes you think that the US government are hiding something...

There are 100s of video's that make you think the US govement are hiding something, and not just relating to 9/11.

jaysay 02-06-2009 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 718330)
There are 100s of video's that make you think the US govement are hiding something, and not just relating to 9/11.

You mean there's really no Father Christmas and those Yanks have been keeping us in the dark:eek::D

SPUGGIE J 02-06-2009 17:49

Did they shoot at the plane with their usual accuracy when the plane was approaching the Pentigon? Not the best shot in the world are they. Besides it could have been a very peed of soldier trying to get his own back on the top brass who shot it down . ;)

yerself 02-06-2009 18:22

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Al-Qaeda's origins and links

Al-Qaeda, meaning "the base", was created in 1989 as Soviet forces withdrew from Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden and his colleagues began looking for new jihads.

derekgas 02-06-2009 18:26

I am not having it that A) There were only 2 camera's in front of the Pentagon, and B) That any aircraft could get close enough to the Pentagon and not be 'taken out' given technology these days. It will, after all be a no go for aircraft, without permission.

MargaretR 02-06-2009 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 718393)
BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Al-Qaeda's origins and links

Al-Qaeda, meaning "the base", was created in 1989 as Soviet forces withdrew from Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden and his colleagues began looking for new jihads.

The BBC is under the control of government - so I don't neccessarily believe all they report.

That 7/7 Ripple Effect video showed that the BBC were threatened with government intervention if they didn't report what the gov wanted them to, during the planning of that so called 'terrorist excercise'

......and in the 9/11 Ripple Effect video, they reported the demolition of a Trade Centre building before it happened, whilst it was still visibly standing in the background shot.

You are being told what they want you to believe - just use your intuition - it is more likely to be right

Mancie 02-06-2009 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 718352)
You mean there's really no Father Christmas and those Yanks have been keeping us in the dark:eek::D

hang on there...I'll keep an open mind on some of the theories on here but no Father Christmas?...don't get carried away! :eek:

Neil 03-06-2009 07:23

Read them and then believe what you want because you will always be able to find an internet link to what you want to believe on this topic.

The Truth Seeker - Al Qaeda – The Database

Al-Qaeda - A History

Green Left - Cover Story: Al Qaeda's origins

Al-Qaeda - MSN Encarta

accyman 03-06-2009 09:38

well if you honestly believe that 3 aircraft can be hijacked over american soil by people learning to fly mostly on a mirosoft video game and crashed into the heart of one of their largest cities and that highly trained military forces were scambled to react but were sent in the wrong direction then i would say its you with your head in teh sand lol

it may be easy to crash a jumbo jet but to crash it with accuracey is another thing especially if you have only ever spent a few hours in a simulater and a few goes on a PC game

unles sof course flyinga jumbo jet is easier than what we think.

i used to play microsoft flight simulater but i dont fancy my chances of landing a real plane

jaysay 03-06-2009 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 718522)
Read them and then believe what you want because you will always be able to find an internet link to what you want to believe on this topic.

The Truth Seeker - Al Qaeda – The Database

Al-Qaeda - A History

Green Left - Cover Story: Al Qaeda's origins

Al-Qaeda - MSN Encarta

That's the only trouble with the Internet Neil, you can find anything to support any ideas on whatever you want, the thing is to sort the wheat from the chaff, the trouble is there is shed loads of chaff and not enough wheat:rolleyes:

Boeing Guy 03-06-2009 14:50

Accyman, a jet aircraft is flown on autopilot. to control this you push the HDG SELECT button, the dial above that turns it in any direction, second you push V/S the wheel next to this alters the altitude up or down, finally you hit the N1 button this allows you to control the speed by turning the dial near to you. this is of course on a Boeing 737, the aircraft I fly, as long as it's in Autopilot you are sorted.

In 20 minutes I could show you how to control a Boeing 737 and fly it into anything you want with Flight Sim. It is that easy, flying is easy, its the landing that's hard. That said I could show you how to land in auto mode.

MargaretR 08-06-2009 08:31

I found this
http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?iur...hp%3Ft%3D67816

Mancie 08-06-2009 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 718579)
Accyman, a jet aircraft is flown on autopilot. to control this you push the HDG SELECT button, the dial above that turns it in any direction, second you push V/S the wheel next to this alters the altitude up or down, finally you hit the N1 button this allows you to control the speed by turning the dial near to you. this is of course on a Boeing 737, the aircraft I fly, as long as it's in Autopilot you are sorted.

In 20 minutes I could show you how to control a Boeing 737 and fly it into anything you want with Flight Sim. It is that easy, flying is easy, its the landing that's hard. That said I could show you how to land in auto mode.

there we go..from a man who knows.....the people who flew those airplanes into the towers did have basic flying lessons prior to the event and no intent on landing safely.

***Mr D*** 08-06-2009 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 719591)

Whoops.:D