Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Kerry Katona axed by Iceland (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/kerry-katona-axed-by-iceland-48918.html)

Lilly 17-08-2009 20:27

Kerry Katona axed by Iceland

Kerry Katona: Iceland Axe Former Atomic Kitten From TV Advertising Campaign After Drug Allegations | UK News | Sky News__

It looks like the pictures in yesterday's paper of Kerry Katona snorting cocaine at home have been the last straw for Iceland bosses.

She has finally been axed from their advertising campaigns.

There have been stories about Kerry doing cocaine for a long time now but she has always denied it and Iceland have been good to her, now that there is actual photographic evidence I suppose Iceland could not defend her any more and had no choice but to end her contract.

It was her one remaining contract.

I agree with Iceland's decision but I just find her whole situation very sad especially for her children. :(

I can see her ending up like Paula Yates but I hope I'm wrong. :(

garinda 17-08-2009 20:33

Re: Kerry Katona axed by Iceland

End of an era.

Good.

No more will we have to endure looking at her damp, fishy, prawn ring.

Lilly 17-08-2009 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 737282)
End of an era.

Good.

No more will we have to endure looking at her damp, fishy, prawn ring.

Ha haaaaaa! :D

Part of me is glad to see the back of her too.

It has irritated me for a long time to see her on screen acting the perfect mum when she is far far from it but another part of me feels sad, not that she's been axed, just sad that she's sunk so low.

david1 17-08-2009 20:38

No sympathy from here !! She has only herself to blame .

BERNADETTE 17-08-2009 20:41

How the hell has she managed to keep her children for so long? It is a crying shame that they are seeing this sort of behaviour. The sooner her ex gets custody the better IMO the kids are being damaged by all this and it is just not fair on them.

Lilly 17-08-2009 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 737286)
How the hell has she managed to keep her children for so long? It is a crying shame that they are seeing this sort of behaviour. The sooner her ex gets custody the better IMO the kids are being damaged by all this and it is just not fair on them.

I don't know how she's managed to hold on to them for so long. :confused:

Bryan Mcfadden has expressed his anger before in the paper at how the children are living but he now lives in Australia with Delta Goodrem.

It's easy to criticise from thousands of miles away. He should step in and go for custody.

BERNADETTE 17-08-2009 20:52

Damn sure even if he doesn't go for custody they should be taken off her. They could have got hold of that cocaine before now, it wasn't locked away. Or do they wait for a tragedy before they do anything?

West Ender 17-08-2009 22:50

I feel very sorry for the girl in a way. She's a victim as much as a villain. No doubt she started snorting cocaine in much the same way I started smoking. You do it once because everyone else is doing it and it feels good, then again, then again and before you know it you have to have another fix because your hands are trembling and you have this ache in your gut and your brain is fixated on the next snort/cigarette. I was lucky, I managed to give up smoking, though it has, none the less, affected my health.

Of course she couldn't continue to represent Iceland and she's going to end up back on the grotty estate in Warrington that she came from. I hope to God this is a wake-up call for her but I doubt it.

accyman 17-08-2009 22:53

lol iceland sack somone for putting crap into their body then sell tons upon tons of food laced with god knows what chemicals in it to millions of shoppers

irony or what lol

lindsay ormerod 17-08-2009 23:00

No sympathy whatsoever from the Ormerod corner, in a recent newspaper article she talked about her "money woes" and how she would struggle to get by on £10000 a month after she had made all her insolvency payments. My heart bleeds..... yet another Z list celebrity bites the dust, jolly good, may she be followed very quickly by Jordan and Paris and Peter etc etc .

cashman 17-08-2009 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod (Post 737321)
My heart bleeds..... yet another Z list celebrity bites the dust, jolly good, may she be followed very quickly by Paris

hey what you saying about my missus?:D;)

garinda 18-08-2009 00:02

10/1 she's the face of Farm Foods by Christmas.

After telling her moving story about how she lost weight, and got her life back on track.

accyman 18-08-2009 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 737339)

After telling her moving story about how she lost weight, and got her life back on track.

no frills and cheap

shes perfect

jaysay 18-08-2009 09:14

I'm afraid that's what happens when you play out your life on the pages of the tabloids

Less 18-08-2009 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 737339)

Shouldn't that read,

After Selling her moving story about how she lost weight, and got her life back on track.