Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Leader reported for conduct breach (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/leader-reported-for-conduct-breach-52220.html)

Less 13-03-2010 09:56

Re: Leader reported for conduct breach

Perhaps we could pitch this story to the BBC?

We could have Bill Oddie, and 'Katex' Humble in a hide at these meetings whispering into microphones about the latest bit of strutting that is going on from the Alpha Male of the chambers and the counter-measures of the Beta Male as he once again tries to gain mastery of the entire flock.

All we need now is a title.

Council Watch?

Tory Watch?

Carry on up his Chambers?
(Ooeer Missus, No, stop messing about).

:)

garinda 13-03-2010 09:58

Silly Cow Watch.

:D

garinda 13-03-2010 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 796580)
Maybe they see what kind of verbles andrew and myself get:rolleyes:

Here's a little challenge for you, and a chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Why don't you provide quotes, as evidence, to back up your claim?

Then everyone can decide if forum rules have been broken, and the severity of the verbal assaults against said people.

(Though do be prepared for quotes given in evidence, of equally verbal assaults.)

jaysay 13-03-2010 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 796591)
If that puts them off maybe they should not have stood for election

In the council chamber they see face to face those who are debating with on here they come across Eddie the Eagle or Fred the Red and ain't a clue who they are being addressed by, big difference Neil

garinda 13-03-2010 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 796599)
In the council chamber they see face to face those who are debating with on here they come across Eddie the Eagle or Fred the Red and ain't a clue who they are being addressed by, big difference Neil

...or perhaps it's because bullying isn't allowed on the site.

That, and the fact that every member has an equal voice on here, and they'd feel at a disadvantage in a democratic arena.

jaysay 13-03-2010 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 796598)
Here's a little challenge for you, and a chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Why don't you provide quotes, as evidence, to back up your claim?

Then everyone can decide if forum rules have been broken, and the severity of the verbal assaults against said people.

(Though do be prepared for quotes given in evidence, of equally verbal assaults.)

Well PB was, until I came on here, regularly called the idiot in chief for one, This site is top heavy with left thinking people like yourself, I only wish this site had been in operation when Labour had a huge majority on HBC, you really would have had something to moan about, or maybe not, Quack Quack

Less 13-03-2010 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 796599)
Eddie the Eagle or Fred the Red

I've had a look through accywebs members list, I can't find these two so called members.

Can I ask are they fictitious characters made up as some form of Tory smoke screen?

or

If they have actually posted on accyweb could you let the Admins/Mods know where and when, as it is a severe breech of the rules for none-members to post on site!

:confused:

MargaretR 13-03-2010 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 796601)
...or perhaps it's because bullying isn't allowed on the site.

News to me;)

garinda 13-03-2010 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 796603)
This site is top heavy with left thinking people like yourself

How very patronising.

Are you in the polling booth when I vote?

I've already stated I haven't always voted for the same party, nor have I ever been a member of any political organisation, which frees me from blinding support for anyone...unlike some.

Strange how some people don't have the ability to see what's under their nose, because it doesn't fit in with their narrow-mindiness, such as my scathing attacks against the Labour government, certainly equal in severity to any made against the ruling group on H.B.C.

If people play the poor little victim card, after attacking others, I see that as a sign of utter, pathetic weakness.

If there was a weighted political bias on here, from the party faithful, I would say that there is also a Ying, to balance their Yang.

;)

garinda 13-03-2010 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 796603)
Well PB was, until I came on here, regularly called the idiot in chief for one

I've never called him that.

The only person I recall using that phrase is Acrylic-bob, someone who's made no secret of the fact that he's a Tory supporter.

;)

jaysay 13-03-2010 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 796604)
I've had a look through accywebs members list, I can't find these two so called members.

Can I ask are they fictitious characters made up as some form of Tory smoke screen?

or

If they have actually posted on accyweb could you let the Admins/Mods know where and when, as it is a severe breech of the rules for none-members to post on site!

:confused:

I purposely used fictitious names Less, didnt want to hurt any members feelings, I'm a sensative soul really you know:)

garinda 13-03-2010 10:31

:s_cry::s_cry::s_cry:

YouTube - Culture Club - Victims

garinda 13-03-2010 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 796605)
News to me;)

If it's reported to the site moderators I've always found thet act quickly to stamp it out.

Less 13-03-2010 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 796608)
I purposely used fictitious names Less, didnt want to hurt any members feelings, I'm a sensative soul really you know:)

I think I'll start a new thread, now, what can I call it...

I know,

'Local Tory supporter admits to using fiction in defence of inadequate leader'

I wonder if the local rags will print this and give accyweb praise for revealing such underhand methods?

:)

jaysay 13-03-2010 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 796606)
How very patronising.

Are you in the polling booth when I vote?

I've already stated I haven't always voted for the same party, nor have I ever been a member of any political organisation, which frees me from blinding support for anyone...unlike some.

Strange how some people don't have the ability to see what's under their nose, because it doesn't fit in with their narrow-mindedness, such as my scathing attacks against the Labour government, certainly equal in severity to any made against the ruling group on H.B.C.

If people play the poor little victim card, after attacking others, I see that as a sign of utter, pathetic weakness.

If there was a weighted political bias on here, from the party faithful, I would say that there is also a Ying, to balance their Yang.

;)

Annoying ain't it when people keep saying things that arent strictly true, I sometimes feel that way when people say I'm in constant touch with PB and other Tory activists, when In fact I haven't seen Peter for over two years and have only occasionally spoken to him on the phone, once since November, I gave up politics after the 2001 GE and haven't been to a party meeting since, I helped out on polling day a few times but haven't even done that since 2006, as I've said I have more important issue in my life than fret about politics, but will still stand my corner with anybody, who I think is trying it on, the trouble is people are easily bamboozled by Saint Graham unfortunately:rolleyes: