Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Jack Straw, Racist or Correct? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/jack-straw-racist-or-correct-56331.html)

Tealeaf 12-01-2011 23:50

Re: Jack Straw, Racist or Correct?

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 874930)
No.

If they did blood would flow, to avenge the girl's family's honour.

White 'slags' are seen by some as being dishonorable.

This base attitude is at the core of this cultural problem.

The question is this - how do you solve the problem, without being labelled racist?

My guess is that Straw has opened his mouth now because at the end of this parliament he won't be standing again but will be looking for his seat in the Lords; what will his successor have to say and for that matter, what do MP's in similar constituencies - such as Hyndburn - have to say. I suspect very little, simply because they won't want to lose the Islamic vote.

Mancie 12-01-2011 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 874932)
The question is this - how do you solve the problem, without being labelled racist?

My guess is that Straw has opened his mouth now because at the end of this parliament he won't be standing again but will be looking for his seat in the Lords; what will his successor have to say and for that matter, what do MP's in similar constituencies - such as Hyndburn - have to say. I suspect very little, simply because they won't want to lose the Islamic vote.

I don't believe there is an "islamic vote" in accrington or blackburn.. and if there is which way does the islamic vote fall?.

garinda 12-01-2011 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 874932)

You're right.

The wooly liberalism that pervades most political parties, makes our leaders too afraid to address the issue, or even acknolwlege that there is a very real cultural problem, concerning a minority of men.

Saying nothing is racist, and will only allow these attitudes to carry on unchallenged.

Mancie 13-01-2011 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 874935)
You're right.

The wooly liberalism that pervades most political parties, makes our leaders too afraid to address the issue, or even acknolwlege that there is a very real cultural problem, concerning a minority of men.

Saying nothing is racist, and will only allow these attitudes to carry on unchallenged.

"wooly liberalism ".. ah yes.. you took the words of Mien Furher..I hope you new book does well for the economy. :rolleyes:

garinda 13-01-2011 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 874934)
I don't believe there is an "islamic vote" in accrington or blackburn.. and if there is which way does the islamic vote fall?.

If there is it doesn't follow usual party political lines, but religious ones.

Similar to many other places, where religious ties outweigh the colour of party rosettes.

garinda 13-01-2011 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 874936)
"wooly liberalism ".. ah yes.. you took the words of Mien Furher..I hope you new book does well for the economy. :rolleyes:

Isn't this where Less pops up, and because you mentioned Hitler/the Nazis, posts that you've invoked Godwin's Law, and have therefore lost the argument, and the topic is now dead?

Mancie 13-01-2011 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 874937)
If there is it doesn't follow usual party political lines, but religious ones.

Similar to many other places, where religious ties outweigh the colour of party rosettes.

So we are no nearer knowing who votes for who in Blackburn.. all this talk of how many paks, whites, japs or chinkie types will be offendend means nothing .. love it!

garinda 13-01-2011 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 874939)
So we are no nearer knowing who votes for who in Blackburn.. all this talk of how many paks, whites, japs or chinkie types will be offendend means nothing .. love it!

No.

Like many other religions, some people vote for the person of the same faith, regardless of which party they are representing.

Some people are like sheep.

Now get back in your pen.

Little Bo Peep is calling you.

Eric 13-01-2011 00:18

Who is this "Furher" guy? And what does his look or manner have to do with ekonomicks:confused:

garinda 13-01-2011 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 874941)
Who is this "Furher" guy? And what does his look or manner have to do with ekonomicks:confused:

I missed that myself.

Either Mancie's super intelligent, and being ever so cryptic, or he's left the top off the super glue again.

Mancie 13-01-2011 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 874940)
No.

Like many other religions, some people vote for the person of the same faith, regardless of which party they are representing.

Some people are like sheep.

Now get back in your pen.

Little Bo Peep is calling you.

Oh such a let down from a public school boy.. some people are like sheep.. but we oiks will attempt to overcome the posh boys .. eh?

Mancie 13-01-2011 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 874941)

The "guy" is Hitler.. and the first bloke to mention "wooly" economics

garinda 13-01-2011 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 874943)
we oiks will attempt to overcome the posh boys .. eh?

Posh?

Boy?

You're way off reality.

Overcome?

I'm off.

I don't want you coming anywhere near me, Lamb Chops.

Mancie 13-01-2011 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 874945)
Posh?

Boy?

You're way off reality.

Overcome?

I'm off.

I don't want you coming anywhere near me, Lamb Chops.

Oh dear... mind you the price of mutton has gone up considerably over the last few months.. bye :D

garinda 13-01-2011 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 874944)
The "guy" is Hitler.. and the first bloke to mention "wooly" economics

Rubbish.

Care to provide any evidence to back up that outlandish and untrue claim?