Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Where will this madness end? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/where-will-this-madness-end-60142.html)

talentedbutslow 13-12-2011 20:32

Where will this madness end?

Sydney school accused of stealing Christmas

Australia has always been considered a Christian country,albeit having the most diverse migration of people from all over the globe with their own religious views.But this school has kow towed to the minority at the expense of the other kids wanting to celebrate Christmas.The angry parent,I believe has got it right.......what are your thoughts?

DaveinGermany 13-12-2011 20:38

Re: Where will this madness end?

I thought the Aussies weren't the kind to give in to such ideas. :confused:

Tealeaf 13-12-2011 20:42

Go and sling a boomerang through the head mistress's window, with a message written on it:

"Stick your multi-cultural chyte and your political correctness back down your dunny hole"

Margaret Pilkington 13-12-2011 20:57

I'm with Tealeaf on this one.

accyman 13-12-2011 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 955790)
Go and sling a boomerang through the head mistress's window, with a message written on it:

"Stick your multi-cultural chyte and your political correctness back down your dunny hole"

thres a flaw with your plan.As it stands she wouldnt get to read the message ;)

talentedbutslow 14-12-2011 01:51

Send me a few Nori,s......they might do the trick.:)

Eric 14-12-2011 02:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by talentedbutslow (Post 955782)
Sydney school accused of stealing Christmas

Australia has always been considered a Christian country,albeit having the most diverse migration of people from all over the globe with their own religious views.But this school has kow towed to the minority at the expense of the other kids wanting to celebrate Christmas.The angry parent,I believe has got it right.......what are your thoughts?

Point is, I don't believe the majority of muslims or the jews et al are at fault ... it's the pc nazis, those folks who, for some weird reason, assume that other cultures will be offended by our celebating Christmas:confused:

Eric 14-12-2011 02:09

Oh ... and Merry Christmas;):alright:

Alan Gilmartin 14-12-2011 06:20

The school is blaming just one teacher now, for this stupidity. because most of her class is made up of muslims.

jaysay 14-12-2011 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 955818)
Point is, I don't believe the majority of muslims or the jews et al are at fault ... it's the pc nazis, those folks who, for some weird reason, assume that other cultures will be offended by our celebating Christmas:confused:

Think you've got that in one Eric, its like that in this country, most people from other religions don't give a monkeys about how we celebrate Christmas, its just the same numpties saying what other races might think and getting it horribly wrong, the problem is, by their actions they are helping to fuel racial prejudice, but the dummies just can't see it

Mancie 14-12-2011 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 955836)
Think you've got that in one Eric, its like that in this country, most people from other religions don't give a monkeys about how we celebrate Christmas, its just the same numpties saying what other races might think and getting it horribly wrong, the problem is, by their actions they are helping to fuel racial prejudice, but the dummies just can't see it

Agree with that..the only time I've ever had someone complain about Christmas was from a former boss... he was a jehovas witness.

Tealeaf 14-12-2011 14:01

Anyway, here's an update on the Christmas story:

Digital Christmas Story

susie123 14-12-2011 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf (Post 955889)
Anyway, here's an update on the Christmas story:

Digital Christmas Story

Brilliant, Tealeaf, loved it.

Alan Varrechia 14-12-2011 15:19

That was excellent Tealeaf. :D:D:D:D

Acrylic-bob 14-12-2011 17:25

Very 'Xmas'. Very American. Very Funny!

VERY FUNNY BANNED BUD LIGHT COMMERCIAL - YouTube