Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   GB the biggest mugs in the world (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/gb-the-biggest-mugs-in-the-world-60733.html)

jaysay 18-02-2012 14:59

GB the biggest mugs in the world

BBC News - Child asylum seekers get £1m Home Office compensation

Child asylum seekers compensation

This could only happen in good old Britain, and no doubt the children will still be here to spend the money lovely jubbly:mad:

janloot 18-02-2012 15:21

Re: GB the biggest mugs in the world

frustration, send em to australia they know how to treat asylum seekers

Gordon Booth 18-02-2012 16:13

Come on,jaysay, it's only £250,000 each( + £250,000 each in costs!).
They were as young as 14 so it will have to last them a while until they can start claiming benefits!
I ask myself how a 14 year old, presumably with no passport/papers/money can get half way round the world on their own. I also wonder how( without speaking English) they managed to 'launch judicial review proceedings'.

Less 18-02-2012 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 970972)
This could only happen in good old Britain, and no doubt the children will still be here to spend the money lovely jubbly:mad:

Job sorted then, no need for them to be deported by us, then the E.U. Tell us human rights at god knows how many million per day to try to get rid, won't let us.

Each one when reaching the age to claim, will have savings making them illegible for a claim.

So as long as they don't make a false claim...

Or

Use the cash to get vengence, we're quids in compared with the billions that hate us because they can't tell the difference between us and the even more uneducated Americans!

tommiasfc 18-02-2012 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 971000)
Come on,jaysay, it's only £250,000 each( + £250,000 each in costs!).
They were as young as 14 so it will have to last them a while until they can start claiming benefits!
I ask myself how a 14 year old, presumably with no passport/papers/money can get half way round the world on their own. I also wonder how( without speaking English) they managed to 'launch judicial review proceedings'.

isnt it £25,000? But anyway i agree it would have been someones job to help them sue there own country whilst being paid by there own country it does not make sense

Gordon Booth 18-02-2012 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommiasfc (Post 971039)
isnt it £25,000? But anyway i agree it would have been someones job to help them sue there own country whilst being paid by there own country it does not make sense

Sorry, you're right. So in fact they must feel quite ill done to! And sorry, less, they'll have to start claiming now.

Stumped 18-02-2012 18:40

Makes you proud to be British, doesn't it. Come the revolution (and it surely must be our turn soon) we may finally gain a ruling adminstration with GUTS, instead of the succession of cowardly, turncoat, self effacing nerds that have seen us slip further and further into ignominy - or dare I say into the soft brown stuff that has turned us into a laughing stock !!!!!

jaysay 19-02-2012 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommiasfc (Post 971039)
isn't it £25,000? But anyway i agree it would have been someones job to help them sue there own country whilst being paid by there own country it does not make sense

Mrs Blair seems to make a nice living out of it, no wonder Tony said signing the human rights bill was the finest thing he had ever done in politics:rolleyes:

jaysay 19-02-2012 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stumped (Post 971059)
Makes you proud to be British, doesn't it. Come the revolution (and it surely must be our turn soon) we may finally gain a ruling adminstration with GUTS, instead of the succession of cowardly, turncoat, self effacing nerds that have seen us slip further and further into ignominy - or dare I say into the soft brown stuff that has turned us into a laughing stock !!!!!

Not to worry Stumped we have a good man looking out for our interests down at Westminster:rolleyes:

Wynonie Harris 19-02-2012 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 971132)
Not to worry Stumped we have a good man looking out for our interests down at Westminster:rolleyes:

Yes, but his party's not in government. Perhaps that gutless Tory wimp, Cameron, could do something about it? After all he's the one in power! ;)

jaysay 19-02-2012 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 971145)
Yes, but his party's not in government. Perhaps that gutless Tory wimp, Cameron, could do something about it? After all he's the one in power! ;)

Ya but it was when these people were let in on the open door policy, just a thought what was Gordon and Tony like:confused:;)

Wynonie Harris 19-02-2012 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 971148)
Ya but it was when these people were let in on the open door policy, just a thought what was Gordon and Tony like:confused:;)

Ancient history. Cameron's in power NOW, his LibDem buddies are a busted flush, so he could do something about it...but he hasn't got the bottle.

jaysay 19-02-2012 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 971149)
Ancient history. Cameron's in power NOW, his LibDem buddies are a busted flush, so he could do something about it...but he hasn't got the bottle.

Might be but you can't unwrite history and this happened before call me Dave had is mitts on power, mind you if we pulled out of off Europe we wouldn't be having this conversation, we'll have to have a word with our rep in London:rolleyes:

Mancie 19-02-2012 16:23

This judgement comes under British domestic law, It's got nothing to do with the EU or European human rights.:rolleyes:

walkinman221 19-02-2012 16:31

Quote:

A door works both ways in and OUT so we need to use it for getting some out as well. Lets start with Abu quatada. I can't understand why they p*** about with these people if they have nothing to offer or try to kill or maim us, or spout anti western vitriol kick them out. As the meer cats say "simples".

Wynonie Harris 19-02-2012 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 971153)
we'll have to have a word with our rep in London:rolleyes:

It's no good trying to deflect attention from a Tory PM's weakness by blaming it on Graham Jones. Cameron's in power, he's the one who's allowing all this to happen...or have you got evidence that the policy has changed since 2010? :rolleyes:

Stumped 19-02-2012 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 971132)

Who's interest?

Mancie 19-02-2012 22:24

Quote:

Umm ..but they were not let in, do you even take the time to read the links you post? :confused:

cashman 19-02-2012 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 971301)
Umm ..but they were not let in, do you even take the time to read the links you post? :confused:

Well i read it n didn't read that?:confused: it says many "Fled" here.

Mancie 19-02-2012 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 971302)
Well i read it n didn't read that?:confused: it says many "Fled" here.

Maybe read it again.. they were not "let in"... qoute from the link:
Forty children held in adult detention centres while seeking asylum...

cashman 19-02-2012 22:52

But she added: "Children who are here on their own, many having fled horrifying experiences in their own countries, are still being detained due to flaws in the system.----------------- read it again.

Mancie 19-02-2012 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 971306)
But she added: "Children who are here on their own, many having fled horrifying experiences in their own countries, are still being detained due to flaws in the system.----------------- read it again.

But they were detained.. not free to enter pending inquires.. I don't see that as being "let in"

Mancie 19-02-2012 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkinman221 (Post 971233)
Lets start with Abu quatada. I can't understand why they p*** about with these people if they have nothing to offer or try to kill or maim us, or spout anti western vitriol

Abu Qatada, accused of being one of the UK's most dangerous extremist preachers, has been released from Long Lartin top-security jail in Evesham.
The bloke is only out of nick because of this governments relaxing of terror laws..we reap what we sow!
Control orders: terrorism suspects to be given greater freedoms - Telegraph

Boeing Guy 20-02-2012 06:55

Not too sure there, he is out because the ECHR's and his legal council managed to get a bail hearing and some soft in the head judge said so.
Abu Qatada to be released within days - Telegraph

Personally I have no idea why we should have Terror Laws that allow people to be locked up with out charge, just because we think you are a terrorist.
We never did thr with the IRA.

cashman 20-02-2012 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 971316)
Not too sure there, he is out because the ECHR's and his legal council managed to get a bail hearing and some soft in the head judge said so.
Abu Qatada to be released within days - Telegraph

Personally I have no idea why we should have Terror Laws that allow people to be locked up with out charge, just because we think you are a terrorist.
We never did thr with the IRA.

How long has the uk known he was wanted in jordon fer terror offence? Thats when he should have been kicked out, simple as, was no need to detain him fer years here.:rolleyes:

jaysay 20-02-2012 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkinman221 (Post 971233)
A door works both ways in and OUT so we need to use it for getting some out as well. Lets start with Abu quatada. I can't understand why they p*** about with these people if they have nothing to offer or try to kill or maim us, or spout anti western vitriol kick them out. As the meer cats say "simples".

Better tell the judges that WM, when it comes to human rights its a one way door with in written on it

Boeing Guy 20-02-2012 07:58

Could not agree more Casy, this guy is wanted all over the world, unfortunately no government in the UK since the early 90's has had the balls to send these low life's abroad.

Wynonie Harris 20-02-2012 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 971320)
Better tell the judges that WM, when it comes to human rights its a one way door with in written on it

The British courts actually ruled that Qatada could be sent back to Jordan. It was the ECHR which overruled them and said he couldn't be returned. Other countries like Italy have suffered similar rulings from the ECHR and have simply ignored them and sent the undesirables back anyway. Unfortunately, because Cameron is far more concerned with following the wishes of the ECHR than he is with the welfare of the British people, he and his government have meekly complied with the European court's wishes.

jaysay 20-02-2012 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 971328)
The British courts actually ruled that Qatada could be sent back to Jordan. It was the ECHR which overruled them and said he couldn't be returned. Other countries like Italy have suffered similar rulings from the ECHR and have simply ignored them and sent the undesirables back anyway. Unfortunately, because Cameron is far more concerned with following the wishes of the ECHR than he is with the welfare of the British people, he and his government have meekly complied with the European court's wishes.

You know as well as I do Britain has always done the right thing and played by the rules, maybe if we hadn't had the stiff upper lip attitude and stuck two fingers up to Europe we would be better of.

Less 20-02-2012 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 971335)
You know as well as I do Britain has always done the right thing and played by the rules, maybe if we hadn't had the stiff upper lip attitude and stuck two fingers up to Europe we would be better of.

Yes Jay, we not only played by the rules we invented quite a few of them, that's how come, history shows our Country grew rich off the backs of the downtrodden of the glorious Empire, though we must have been fair it wasn't just the Western Oriental Gentlemen that were kept in their places, the natural born british were kept on starvation wages as well just to make sure there would always be plenty of blokes desperate enough to take the Kings shilling and keep us supplied with cannon fodder.

:)

jaysay 20-02-2012 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 971343)
Yes Jay, we not only played by the rules we invented quite a few of them, that's how come, history shows our Country grew rich off the backs of the downtrodden of the glorious Empire, though we must have been fair it wasn't just the Western Oriental Gentlemen that were kept in their places, the natural born british were kept on starvation wages as well just to make sure there would always be plenty of blokes desperate enough to take the Kings shilling and keep us supplied with cannon fodder.

If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were a cynic Less.:rolleyes:

Acrylic-bob 26-02-2012 13:45

There is more insanity here....

Bridge Men of Heston: Squalid camp of homeless migrants who live under M4 flyover | Mail Online

How much longer can all this go on before someone says Enough?

MargaretR 26-02-2012 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob (Post 973019)
How much longer can all this go on before someone says Enough?

Homelessnes has had a dramatic percentage rise in the past year, and it is not confined to illegal immigrants.

The property repossessions, housing shortage, new housing benefit restrictions will worsten the situation.

At times I think that maybe some governments are deliberately driving their populations into an anarchy and revolution condition in order to establish martial law.

Think back to the summer riots - and how many here wanted the army on the streets.

jaysay 27-02-2012 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 973025)
Homelessness has had a dramatic percentage rise in the past year, and it is not confined to illegal immigrants.

The property repossessions, housing shortage, new housing benefit restrictions will worsten the situation.

At times I think that maybe some governments are deliberately driving their populations into an anarchy and revolution condition in order to establish martial law.

Think back to the summer riots - and how many here wanted the army on the streets.

What happened in the summer was wanton vandalism nothing else, nothing to do with any government legislation, just people who do not want to conform and live like normal human beings, didn't notice to many from here dashing out on the streets causing problems

MargaretR 27-02-2012 09:31

The riots were the result of the government's 'social engineering', and were a convenient 'practice run' for the police, who demonstrated their incapacity to control the rioters - using the army next time is likely. The legislation allowing that is already in place.

jaysay 27-02-2012 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 973162)
The riots were the result of the government's 'social engineering', and were a convenient 'practice run' for the police, who demonstrated their incapacity to control the rioters - using the army next time is likely. The legislation allowing that is already in place.

The legislation has always been in place, and lets face social engineering has always been a trait of local councils especially Labour, you only have to see their performance here in Hyndburn

garinda 27-02-2012 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 973155)
What happened in the summer was wanton vandalism nothing else, nothing to do with any government legislation, just people who do not want to conform and live like normal human beings, didn't notice to many from here dashing out on the streets causing problems

Yeah, they weren't the homeless rioting last summer.

They were greedy consumerists.

Happy to leg it back to their homes, with their 'free' booty.

jaysay 27-02-2012 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 973167)
Yeah, they weren't the homeless rioting last summer.

They were greedy consumerists.

Happy to leg it back to their homes, with their 'free' booty.

And lets not forget the genuine criminal who saw this as a god given opportunity for a nice little earner with very little effort:rolleyes:

MargaretR 27-02-2012 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 973164)
The legislation has always been in place,

No it hasn't -

Civil Contingencies Act 2004

(b)provide for or enable the requisition or confiscation of property (with or without compensation);
(c)provide for or enable the destruction of property, animal life or plant life (with or without compensation);
(d)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, movement to or from a specified place;
(e)require, or enable the requirement of, movement to or from a specified place;
(f)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, assemblies of specified kinds, at specified places or at specified times;
(g)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, travel at specified times;
(h)prohibit, or enable the prohibition of, other specified activities;
(i)create an offence of—
(i)failing to comply with a provision of the regulations;
(ii)failing to comply with a direction or order given or made under the regulations;
(iii)obstructing a person in the performance of a function under or by virtue of the regulations;
(l)enable the Defence Council to authorise the deployment of Her Majesty’s armed forces;
(m)make provision (which may include conferring powers in relation to property) for facilitating any deployment of Her Majesty’s armed forces;
(n)confer jurisdiction on a court or tribunal (which may include a tribunal established by the regulations);

Acrylic-bob 27-02-2012 10:45

Chilling read!

MargaretR 27-02-2012 11:46

It is a big step towards a totalitarian state
totalitarian - definition of totalitarian by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

What I found chilling was the number of people here who said ' send in the army' in that summer riot thread.

It is an example of mind manipulation -
...create a problem by social engineering
...get the reaction - riots - and people say ' send in the army'
...offer the solution - martial law
you asked for it!:eek:

jaysay 27-02-2012 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 973196)
It is a big step towards a totalitarian state
totalitarian - definition of totalitarian by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

What I found chilling was the number of people here who said ' send in the army' in that summer riot thread.

It is an example of mind manipulation -
...create a problem by social engineering
...get the reaction - riots - and people say ' send in the army'
...offer the solution - martial law
you asked for it!:eek:

Ya but this is one country where its never happened, and never likely too, because in the grand scale of things good will always triumph over evil, something which has been proved time and again

kestrelx 02-03-2012 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 973025)
Homelessnes has had a dramatic percentage rise in the past year, and it is not confined to illegal immigrants.

"Poverty is the worst form of violence!" Gandi

This quote from Gandi is so true - poverty not only starves people it damages peoples mental health! These people that see their children starve to death or the children that survive it will be mentally scared for the rest of their lives.

kestrelx 02-03-2012 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 970972)

Child asylum seekers compensation

This countries wealth (UK) is based on plunder from India and Africa so these people are probably getting back a bit what this country has stolen over the years! I don't think these kids should be locked up.

garinda 02-03-2012 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 974329)
These people that see their children starve to death or the children that survive it will be mentally scared for the rest of their lives.

I suppose someone like you could always give them heroin, to take their mind off it.

Then they wouldn't know they were hungry.

kestrelx 02-03-2012 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 971343)

That's one thing we agree on! It's the upper crust that's the problem - it was the Norman's who installed the foundations of the British Class System!

kestrelx 02-03-2012 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 974335)
I suppose someone like you could always give them heroin, to take their mind off it.

Then they wouldn't know they were hungry.

ha ha ha! This is a classic example of you quoting me out of context and putting words into my mouth - why do you do it? to get a reaction! I never said I'd give them heroin!

garinda 02-03-2012 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 974337)
ha ha ha! This is a classic example of you quoting me out of context and putting words into my mouth - why do you do it? to get a reaction! I never said I'd give them heroin!

Oh, up by lunchtime today!

Well done.

If you're able, perhaps you might try and get what passes for your brain into gear, and try and answer the questions asked of you, in post 850 of this thread...

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...-55943-57.html

If it's not too difficult.

kestrelx 02-03-2012 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 974338)
Oh, up by lunchtime today!

Well done.

If you're able, perhaps you might try and get what passes for your brain into gear, and try and answer the questions asked of you, in post 850 of this thread...

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...-55943-57.html

If it's not too difficult.

Also making assumptions again - I'm always up early - but whats that got to do with you?

I already answered it earlier on in the thread! :(

Your off topic mate - I never mentioned drugs in this thread - proving you are a Troll! lol...

Acrylic-bob 02-03-2012 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 974336)
it was the Norman's who installed the foundations of the British Class System!

Dear, oh dear. Where did you learn your English History, The TV Times?

The Normans formalised a system of feudalism already pre-existing in these islands and one which, in all probability, pre-dated the Roman Invasion.

garinda 02-03-2012 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 974342)
I already answered it earlier on in the thread! :(

Your off topic mate - I never mentioned drugs in this thread - proving you are a Troll! lol...

No, you didn't.

Try and read the questions again.

Even though you stated that you took heroin 'recreationally', you said it shouldn't be made legal 'at the moment'.

Why is that different from crack, say?

List which currently illegal drugs should be legally, and freely available to all.

It really isn't difficult.

Or shouldn't be.

kestrelx 02-03-2012 11:54

Your off topic this thread is not about drugs - it's about compensation given to children locked up by immigration services! Or can't you read?????????????????????????

Network - Mad as Hell Scene - YouTube

garinda 02-03-2012 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 974347)
Your off topic this thread is not about drugs - it's about compensation given to children locked up by immigration services! Or can't you read?????????????????????????

Network - Mad as Hell Scene - YouTube

As I said, you could go and give them drugs to take their minds off it.

Like a little holiday for them.

MargaretR 02-03-2012 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob (Post 974345)
Dear, oh dear. Where did you learn your English History, The TV Times?

The Normans formalised a system of feudalism already pre-existing in these islands and one which, in all probability, pre-dated the Roman Invasion.

Feudalism
Feudalism in England was established by William the Conqueror and the Normans following the defeat of the English Anglo Saxons at the Battle of Hastings in 1066. The system and structure of feudalism had been well established in Europe for some time and the Normans imposed feudalism in England.
The Celts (before the Anglo Saxons) lived in a style resembling a commune.
The chief was chosen by the people. Women had equal rights.

Acrylic-bob 02-03-2012 13:17

Specious drivel.

Try these:

Peter Berresord Ellis, "Celtic Women: Women in Celtic Society and Literature". William B Eerdmans Pub. Co. 1996

Moffat, Alister. "The Sea Kingdoms: The History of Celtic Britain and Ireland". Birlin Ltd. 2008.

MargaretR 02-03-2012 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob (Post 974367)
Specious drivel.

Try these:

Peter Berresord Ellis, "Celtic Women: Women in Celtic Society and Literature". William B Eerdmans Pub. Co. 1996

Moffat, Alister. "The Sea Kingdoms: The History of Celtic Britain and Ireland". Birlin Ltd. 2008.

I happen to own -
The Oxford History of Roman Britain Peter Salway 1993
The Oxford Prehistory of Europe 1994
It is a while since I read them, and since they are both 2"thick big books, I don't intend to search for quotes.
....and we are 'off topic'

Acrylic-bob 02-03-2012 13:37

There is another writer/historian who is really good on Celtic History and Mythology whose name I have forgotten. Isn't it annoying when the brain cells refuse to work?
She was writing in the 70's. Absolutely classic groundbreaking stuff. I'm not sure if I still have anything of hers though, I'll have to have a root through boxes and boxes of old stuff and will let you know.

But I do heartily recommend Berresford.

kestrelx 02-03-2012 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 974353)
Feudalism
Feudalism in England was established by William the Conqueror and the Normans following the defeat of the English Anglo Saxons at the Battle of Hastings in 1066. The system and structure of feudalism had been well established in Europe for some time and the Normans imposed feudalism in England.
The Celts (before the Anglo Saxons) lived in a style resembling a commune.
The chief was chosen by the people. Women had equal rights.

Bang on Margaret ;) - there was a good documentary in 2010 I think by a history professor and he told the story of how the Normans were crooks - they basically robbed all the Anglo- Saxon land owners, stole their lands and set up their own people with the lands! Disgraceful! So really in "Gods eyes!" no one owns the land as it was stolen anyway! :D

kestrelx 02-03-2012 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 974351)
As I said, you could go and give them drugs to take their minds off it.

Like a little holiday for them.

That makes a change :eek: good to see you are now advocating using drugs! :tongueout

garinda 02-03-2012 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 974375)
That makes a change :eek: good to see you are now advocating using drugs! :tongueout

Read it again.

Try putting your finger under each word, as you come to it.

I posted 'you' could go and give the poor confined kiddies some drugs, to take their minds off their plight.

As you'd recently posted that taking drugs was 'like having a little holiday'.

Which means they'd probaly enjoy a break.

kestrelx 02-03-2012 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 974384)
Read it again.

Try putting your finger under each word, as you come to it.

I posted 'you' could go and give the poor confined kiddies some drugs, to take their minds off their plight.

As you'd recently posted that taking drugs was 'like having a little holiday'.

Which means they'd probaly enjoy a break.

This is way off topic! IF certain currently illegal drugs were legalised it would still be an offence to sell to kids under 18!

garinda 02-03-2012 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 974466)
This is way off topic! IF certain currently illegal drugs were legalised it would still be an offence to sell to kids under 18!

Poor little kiddies, in confinement.

Needing help.

Bang on thread.

jaysay 03-03-2012 09:03

Quote:

Ya but good parents like yourself could pop round to the local peddler for their nice little fix, under your supervision of course:rolleyes:

Gordon Booth 03-03-2012 12:20

Quote:

Maybe, but we could give them to them free,couldn't we? After all, they would be legal!

I'm just extending the logic of your argument.

kestrelx 06-03-2012 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 974571)
Ya but good parents like yourself could pop round to the local peddler for their nice little fix, under your supervision of course:rolleyes:

Tobacco kills people! It's legal and kids under 16 smoke!

That is without cannabis! They also drink alcohol under 16 and that kills as well!!! :eek:

kestrelx 06-03-2012 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 974629)
Maybe, but we could give them to them free,couldn't we? After all, they would be legal!

I'm just extending the logic of your argument.

Yes just like alcohol and tobacco which cost the country around 25 BILLION A YEAR TO FIX PROBLEMS CAUSED BY THEM!

jaysay 06-03-2012 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 975605)
Tobacco kills people! It's legal and kids under 16 smoke!

That is without cannabis! They also drink alcohol under 16 and that kills as well!!! :eek:

So lets add a bit of crack and hash, then they'll all end up as stupid as you