Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Is there one up your back passage? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/is-there-one-up-your-back-passage-61826.html)

garinda 03-07-2012 18:57

Is there one up your back passage?

Looking for something else, I came across this.

A list of reported paranormal activities in Lancashire, starting with Accrington.

ghosts, hauntings, legends and old odd tales of lancashire

The only spirits I believe in myself get served with ice, but has anyone here seen or heard the sightings listed here?

http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/a...ry%20ghost.gif

Don't have nightmares.

Most of the people who saw these spooks, were probably full of spirits themselves, at the time.

:D

maxthecollie 03-07-2012 19:04

Re: Is there one up your back passage?

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 21748
Can anyone explain this pic taken at my son'd wedding at Mitton Hall. Where you can see through me on the right?

DaveinGermany 03-07-2012 19:11

Double exposure, picture taken, film not moved on, next picture taken over the previous shot. :) We've had some interesting ones over the years in the days of the old cameras with film.

maxthecollie 03-07-2012 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1000995)
Double exposure, picture taken, film not moved on, next picture taken over the previous shot. :) We've had some interesting ones over the years in the days of the old cameras with film.

No it was taken with a digital camera. Just before the pic was taken the best man and me could smell very sweet smelling wood smoke. When asked if there was any wood fires burning we were told no.

Retlaw 03-07-2012 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1000993)
Attachment 21748
Can anyone explain this pic taken at my son'd wedding at Mitton Hall. Where you can see through me on the right?

Why is your son sat with his hands clasp praying, maybe he's wishing you would disappear.:hesoff::hesoff::hesoff:

maxthecollie 03-07-2012 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retlaw (Post 1000997)
Why is your son sat with his hands clasp praying, maybe he's wishing you would disappear.:hesoff::hesoff::hesoff:

He tried but it didn't work.

MargaretR 03-07-2012 19:22

I have had several paranormal experiences but none were local.
I have seen some very strange things in hotel rooms which has made me 'a believer'
(cue the Monkees :D)

The Monkees - I'm a Believer [official music video] - YouTube

DaveinGermany 03-07-2012 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1000996)
No it was taken with a digital camera.

Not sure then, but I suppose it could also happen even with a Didgy Camera due to some technical glitch.

maxthecollie 03-07-2012 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1001002)
Not sure then, but I suppose it could also happen even with a Didgy Camera due to some technical glitch.

All the rest of the pics were ok. Apparantley the room is haunted.

DaveinGermany 03-07-2012 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 1001001)
I have seen some very strange things in hotel rooms

:s_aim1:

Me too, but that's more down to slapdash cleaners & dubious previous occupiers. ;)

DaveinGermany 03-07-2012 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1001004)
All the rest of the pics were ok. Apparantley the room is haunted.

Okay so the rooms apparently haunted, so you'd "expect" to find some apparition in your pics & not yourself ................. unless .............. you're an undead & talking to us from beyond the grave !!!!!!! Do you get WiFi hotspots in coffins nowadays ? :D

davemac 03-07-2012 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1000993)
Attachment 21748

I think you are a ghost, has no one mentioned it before, they must have said to you" I know what you are up too, I can see right through you" if they have . Then proof positive. Now that we know, any chance I could have a word with my Gran.

maxthecollie 03-07-2012 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1001009)
I think you are a ghost, has no one mentioned it before, they must have said to you" I know what you are up too, I can see right through you" if they have . Then proof positive. Now that we know, any chance I could have a word with my Gran.

People say I'm transparent.

davemac 03-07-2012 19:32

That was quick, almost posted at the same time with the same theory, we must be psychic

maxthecollie 03-07-2012 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1001011)
That was quick, almost posted at the same time with the same theory, we must be psychic

I can read your mind