Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Accy Town hall vandalised (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/accy-town-hall-vandalised-61888.html)

cashman 14-07-2012 08:52

Re: Accy Town hall vandalised

A simple way to deal wi such people,would be deduct the FULL cost of the clean up from there benefits, or in the unlikely event they are working,from wages, plus if underage deduct from the parents, I reckon vandalism would soon reduce,if anyone had the balls to do this.

jaysay 14-07-2012 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1002679)
They can send them to me, my walls need decorating, I'd make them sick of the sight of paint!
;)

Ya they need a hard task master Less:whip::whip:

jaysay 14-07-2012 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1002684)
A simple way to deal wi such people,would be deduct the FULL cost of the clean up from there benefits, or in the unlikely event they are working,from wages, plus if underage deduct from the parents, I reckon vandalism would soon reduce,if anyone had the balls to do this.

Cashy they can't get um to pay fines let alone pay for the clean up, think its about 40% of fines are never collected:mad:

Less 14-07-2012 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1002689)
Cashy they can't get um to pay fines let alone pay for the clean up, think its about 40% of fines are never collected:mad:

Jay you should know by now that use of the % sign is only allowed if the figures 9 & 5 are placed in front of it.
As in:-

Quote:

95% of the Accrington people don't understand enough about the EEC to be allowed a referendum.
:D

maxthecollie 14-07-2012 09:16

Quote:

If you take their benifits away they will go to Maundy for a cash handout

cashman 14-07-2012 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1002699)

Maybe,but its killing 2 birds wi 1 stone...........St Dorothy will gain more followers.:rolleyes:

jaysay 14-07-2012 09:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1002697)
Jay you should know by now that use of the % sign is only allowed if the figures 9 & 5 are placed in front of it.
As in:-

:D

Sorry Less:o:D

jaysay 14-07-2012 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 1002699)

They probably already do Frank;)

mobertol 14-07-2012 21:48

Quote:

Here as well as the costs, they make them clean it up physically -fair enough -makes them realise how much damage they've done -not easy to clean!:rolleyes:

jaysay 15-07-2012 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1002849)
Here as well as the costs, they make them clean it up physically -fair enough -makes them realise how much damage they've done -not easy to clean!:rolleyes:

And provide the cleaning tackle too, why should the tax payers provide it