Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Hurricane Sandy/THE PERFECT STORM (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/hurricane-sandy-the-perfect-storm-62768.html)

MargaretR 02-11-2012 22:52

Re: Hurricane Sandy/THE PERFECT STORM

Solar radiation management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"United States Patent 5003186 suggested that tiny metal flakes could be "added to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude." Alternative proposals, not known to have been published in peer-reviewed journals, include the addition of silicon compounds to jet fuel to make silicon dioxide particles in the exhaust. A more sophisticated approach, using multi-layered nanoparticles (consisting of aluminum and barium titanate), was published by David Keith in 2010. He suggests utilizing the effects of photophoresis to increase the amount of time the aerosols stay airborne."

Chris SUI JURIS 02-11-2012 23:16

Have a gander at this......... Patriot Portal

Also this US Patent 5003186 details "chemtrails" found here http://patriotportal.yolasite.com/resources/5003186.pdf[/quote]

Chris SUI JURIS 03-11-2012 22:30

Nor'easter possible along East Coast next week, but not as severe as Sandy - U.S. News

Shocking Before & After Photos
25 Shocking Before & After Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Destruction

Restless 03-11-2012 22:35

Do you really expect anybody to click all of those links ??

Edit: Chris. Dude. Most forums would have banned you by now(most wouldn't give you that second chance). Chill out a bit

Chris SUI JURIS 03-11-2012 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1026244)
Do you really expect anybody to click all of those links ??

Edit: Chris. Dude. Most forums would have banned you by now(most wouldn't give you that second chance). Chill out a bit

;)

Boeing Guy 04-11-2012 14:44

I got some interesting foul language sent to me by persons unknown for my previous post.
It's a shame to see a once thriving, interesting forum reduced to dross and a wannabe David Icke type site.
I am very very near to packing it in

Chris SUI JURIS 04-11-2012 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 1026313)
I got some interesting foul language sent to me by persons unknown for my previous post.
It's a shame to see a once thriving, interesting forum reduced to dross and a wannabe David Icke type site.

Don't pack in Boeing guy...i get it all the time :eek:...ignore the haters ;)

cashman 04-11-2012 15:38

Quote:

ask the mods if they can check it out B.G. they may be able too.

Less 04-11-2012 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1026323)
ask the mods if they can check it out B.G. they may be able too.

If it's bad/insulting language in a karma comment, yes, they can take action against the culprit.
If it's a P.M. (obviously you then know the culprit) however you can send a copy of said P.M. to the mods, they are unable to actually check Personal messages otherwise.
:)

Wynonie Harris 04-11-2012 15:54

Quote:

Nail on the head, BG. Same reason I don't come on here half as much as I used to. :(

Eric 04-11-2012 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1026328)
Nail on the head, BG. Same reason I don't come on here half as much as I used to. :(

And here's me a-thinking it was advancing age;)

Wynonie Harris 04-11-2012 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1026336)
And here's me a-thinking it was advancing age;)

It is in a way, Eric...as I get older, I find I have less tolerance for clowns. :rolleyes:

Gordon Booth 04-11-2012 17:06

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1026328)

I think the majority of people agree with you two.

So why not just deprive him of the 'oxygen of publicity'- if everyone ignores his threads and posts he's lost his reason for being a pain in the rear.

I intend doing that from now.

Eric 04-11-2012 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1026342)
It is in a way, Eric...as I get older, I find I have less tolerance for clowns. :rolleyes:

Just think of the world as a "global village" and then you will understand why so many idiots are necessary:rolleyes:

Less 04-11-2012 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 1026343)
I think the majority of people agree with you two.

So why not just deprive him of the 'oxygen of publicity'- if everyone ignores his threads and posts he's lost his reason for being a pain in the rear.

I intend doing that from now.

I agree up to a point, however we also need to take action, continue to scan what he says and report everything that needs reporting, the mods I am sure need us to let them know what a pain he is and the more of his posts they have to remove the sooner 'I am banned' will be under his name.
:D