Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Donald Trump (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/donald-trump-69956.html)

ossy kid 19-04-2018 14:47

Re: Donald Trump

Can't see him on the Stanley site it would take intelligence to know what proper football is.

cashman 19-04-2018 18:57

People can call Trump all they want ive noticed "NOT 1 other president has offered to meet rocket man! and the fact he will talk with him is definately summat thats needed imho, even corbyn the tit, should give him praise for offering, but no doubt he will not, yet thats what he says we should have done with Assad, if thats not Hypocritical i dont know what is?

Less 22-04-2018 17:15

Be honest if things really are getting serious, (which I doubt, (just two school boys with minor education skills having hissy fits)).
Then it's time the rest of us enrolled for courses as contortionists, it will at least mean you can kiss your arse goodbye, meanwhile if anyone is Willing make mine a pint, it's your round.

Exile on Spencer St 27-04-2018 12:11

S'funny, in the recent past the entire cosmopolitan liberal me-ja has been on its self-righteous hind legs slagging off the US President, and some on here have been suggesting Armageddon, because Trump's about the only politician willing and able to take on the Thuggocracy in N.Korea.
So far no nuclear strikes and today the two Koreas are talking to each other.
The silence from the me-ja about Trump's contribution, however indirect, is deafening.

cashman 27-04-2018 12:14

Trouble is Exile the stupid gets dont grasp unconventional! the last 3 or 4 useless Presidents did sod all only talk.

monkey hanger 28-04-2018 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212666)
Trouble is Exile the stupid gets dont grasp unconventional! the last 3 or 4 useless Presidents did sod all only talk.

and the last one before trump got more good publicity over here than any previous one for some unknown reason.

Margaret Pilkington 28-04-2018 08:56

I have been wrestling with myself before making this observation....(the reasons are obvious)....might it have been because he was a person of colour?
It seems to me that there was nothing much else that could be in his favour.

Now, I suppose I might be considered to be racist.
I am not...I just say what seems honest to me.

I am that child at the Emperors Parade who shouts...'he's got no clothes on...I can see his bum'

DaveinGermany 28-04-2018 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1212709)
I have been wrestling with myself before making this observation....(the reasons are obvious)....might it have been because he was a person of colour?
It seems to me that there was nothing much else that could be in his favour.

I reckon that'd about cover it Ma.

Barrie Yates 29-04-2018 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212177)
People can call Trump all they want ive noticed "NOT 1 other president has offered to meet rocket man! and the fact he will talk with him is definately summat thats needed imho, even corbyn the tit, should give him praise for offering, but no doubt he will not, yet thats what he says we should have done with Assad, if thats not Hypocritical i dont know what is?

One should also consider what he has done for the US economy - totally defied all the gloom predictions.

Margaret Pilkington 29-04-2018 08:06

A bit like the gloom mongers of Brexit....Osborne, Clegg et al.

hilleluk 29-04-2018 09:28

Yes, it's all doom and gloom from the remainers

cashman 29-04-2018 09:31

Thing is agree with him or not, he was DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED by the american people yet i have just seen a silly bitch Liberal M.P. on Peston saying she will join any protest when he comes.:( just demonstrates to me how PATHETIC that party is.:(

Margaret Pilkington 29-04-2018 10:31

Cashy, it just shows that they are sheep...they will follow the daftest things.
It also shows that they do not have the power to think for themselves....and this is a kind of virtue signalling.
They are against what the POTUS stands for regardless of how he gained his position...and it is none of their damned business.
When all is said and done whatever any of us on this side of the pond think...it amounts to nothing in relation to the politics of the US.

I would feel outraged if the people of the US began telling me how we should conduct our affairs...in fact when Obama said we should stay in the EU I felt like telling him it was none of his business what we voted for.

DaveinGermany 29-04-2018 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212801)
i have just seen a silly bitch Liberal M.P. on Peston saying she will join any protest when he comes.:(

And Sad Dik Kahnt, is encouraging the whiny liberals to join in the protesting (although he won't) as it's their "Right to free speech". The same free speech he clamps down on & denies to others with opposing views to his leftist wankeratti ideals!

Sadiq Khan Attacks Trump Visit Again, But Won't Personally Join Protests

monkey hanger 30-04-2018 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1212801)
Thing is agree with him or not, he was DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED by the american people yet i have just seen a silly bitch Liberal M.P. on Peston saying she will join any protest when he comes.:( just demonstrates to me how PATHETIC that party is.:(

as with all the lefty brigade democracy is a good thing only if you agree with them.