Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2005, 19:47   #1
I am Banned

A note to the 2 HBC fanclub

i would have more time for your comments if you had the balls to leave your name

thankyou for your time

Quote:
bailiffs09-08-2005 17:49every subject anyone starts and you turn it into an attack on hbc. your ruining this place.‘Chav capital of Britain’06-08-2005 00:46play a different tune
if you dont like what i put dont read it

its not my fault if the truth hurts and as HBC'S antics effect everyone in accrington this seems to be the right place to speak against them when they mess up or ripp us off or act in a shamely manner

the reason why i mention HBC in so many posts is because they have a hand in so many of accringtons problems and brought misery upon many

although HBC and its fanclub would rather blame the tooth fairy for the mess accrington is in i wont

i would have loved to reply to you personaly via pm but as usal names are missing

peace

Last edited by chav1; 09-08-2005 at 19:48.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-08-2005, 20:13   #2
God Member

Re: A note to the 2 HBC fanclub

Find a shrink! Two bods are fans of HBC we need to find them some professional help quick before the become a lost cause (same as HBC). I am sure that with promt intensive treatment they can be saved, but then again we might just have to leave em as they are an endangered animal.

Also dispite what people think of Accy Channel 4 has announced the worst place to live is Kingston upon Hull at last salvation! Could we send the HBC dunderheads there?
SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 22:33   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

hey chav its happened to me and also some other member ive forgot who he was, shame they are too ashamed of their own viewpoint to leave names.pmsl
Old 09-08-2005, 22:36   #4
God Member

your right there cash and probably the fact they maybe don't even live in the Hyndburn area! lol

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..