Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Rowlf
  • 4 Post By accyman
  • 2 Post By accyman
  • 2 Post By Rowlf

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2015, 12:57   #1
Full Member+

Abduction

Just read that a 33 yrs old from Accrington has been arrested regarding the abduction of a 6yr old in Burnley on Thursday. Apparently she was pushed into the boot of a car driven goodness knows where, assaulted and then dumped in Hapton. If he is found guilty I hope they castrate him.
maxthecollie likes this.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-03-2015, 13:04   #2
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Abduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowlf View Post
If he is found guilty I hope they castrate him.
I'd agree, but only after he's experienced the same as he did to his victim.
Old 29-03-2015, 16:39   #3
Senior Member+

Most on here know my thoughts on 'wrong un's' and how I'm not a believer in rehabilitation for these sort of offenders....it's the worst kind of crime imo.
This is mainly because it's damaging both physically and psychologically to the victim.
For such a horrific crime, a suitable punishment is needed and (in my eyes) "castration" fits the bill perfectly.
It has been shown that for many sex offenders, the crime is caused by both psychological and physical urges therefore (I believe) no amount of rational counselling will ever prevent the risk of a repetition of this sort of crime.
Thus "castration" would not only help stop risks of further crimes by the offender (one of the main purposes of any punishment in law), but would send out a strong deterrent for other prospective sex offenders.

I believe,castration as a punishment for sex offenders suits both perpetrator and victim, providing an effective and specific punishment for this sort of sordid crime...

...either that or death.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2015, 18:39   #4
God Member

i think the parents should get a good hour alone with them in a secure room with a variety of tools at their disposal

whatever the outcome is after that hour the parents are not legaly resposible for anything that happens in that room

then castrate them

if mum hasnt tore them off already with pliers

if the parents arnt up to it they can nominate a surrogate who is ok with violence

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 29-03-2015 at 18:43.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 07:32   #5
Senior Member+

TV news says a man has been charged with the abduction of the young girl.
He is from Pendle street Accrington and has an Asian sounding name.
Old 30-03-2015, 08:14   #6
God Member

its about time these cases stopped been tried in magistrates and went straight to crown court where long prison terms can be given out..

hopefully he wont get to plea this down so itgoes to magistrates and it goes to crown court in burnley where the child was snatched from
cashman and Gremlin like this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 30-03-2015, 11:30   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
TV news says a man has been charged with the abduction of the young girl.
He is from Pendle street Accrington and has an Asian sounding name.
Now theres a surprise.
Old 30-03-2015, 11:55   #8

From the LET

A MAN has been charged in connection with the alleged abduction of a six-year-old girl in Burnley.

Imran Khan, 33, of Pendle Street, Accrington has been charged with taking a child under the Child Abduction Act, breach of a Sexual Offences Prevention Order and inciting a girl under 13 to engage in sexual activity (no penetration).

Man charged in connection with six-year-old's kidnap (From Lancashire Telegraph)
smobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 14:22   #9
Full Member+

Glad the person responsible has been caught. Looks like he has done something similar before if he has been on the Sexual Offences Prevention Order. He should be sent down after being castrated for a VERY long time. Why these sort of people are at large anyway is beyond me. I hope the little girl is able to lead a normal life and it is not ruined by this incident.
cashman and maxthecollie like this.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2015, 15:54   #10
God Member

yep he's done someting similar before which yet again sadly for his victim proves that letting them out of prison or remaining in society dosnt work

im sure some liberal wet arse will say not all pedophiles re-offend but i would say their victims may not come forward for many years when they are older if at all

Last edited by accyman; 30-03-2015 at 15:57.
Old 30-03-2015, 16:06   #11
God Member

seen something about another one in blackburn at waves peeping at naked girls

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...changing_room/

Last edited by accyman; 30-03-2015 at 16:13.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..