Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2005, 20:21   #76
God Member

Re: Acc.Observer sense of humour!!!

Thought it was quite funny and most unlike The Observer.
Accrington Web
Old 05-04-2005, 20:14   #77
I am Banned

Why?!?!?! cos been there done it n failed it twice cost tonnes of dosh to find out i aint cut out to pass the test it totally drained me so on a long time out....... till i ever get the confidence n energy to do it again!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Its a bit late to tell me now is it not......Why would she not be a happy bunny?
Old 05-04-2005, 20:22   #78
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
Why?!?!?! cos been there done it n failed it twice cost tonnes of dosh to find out i aint cut out to pass the test it totally drained me so on a long time out....... till i ever get the confidence n energy to do it again!!!!
I’ve only been driving for five years; I’m forty five, severely dyslexic (don’t be fooled, its all done in word before it’s posted), and was totally submissive in the respect that I never believed I would ever have the nerve to do it. I failed three times and passed on my forth test. Mac, I have never looked back….so pick yourself up, dust you down and keep at it. I wish you every success for the future…….keep it up.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 05-04-2005, 20:26   #79
I am Banned

Awwww ta Doug, i will get back on the horse [sort of speak lol] but not ready yet nor have the money lessons n tests cost an arm n a leg !! but may do in the future who's to say but not my time yet.
Old 05-04-2005, 20:49   #80
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
Awwww ta Doug, i will get back on the horse [sort of speak lol] but not ready yet nor have the money lessons n tests cost an arm n a leg !! but may do in the future who's to say but not my time yet.
Good for you, get a girlfriend to take you out and get some good, sensible, practice in. just drive around and learn to be comfortable with it, You'll get their. Let me know if you need to sell any arms or legs, you never know when you might need one…..lol

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 05-04-2005 at 20:50.
Old 05-04-2005, 21:05   #81
I am Banned

Pmsl ....i will do tho i'll need a good price for the arms n legs u know LOL!!!

Quote:
Good for you, get a girlfriend to take you out and get some good, sensible, practice in. just drive around and learn to be comfortable with it, You'll get their. Let me know if you need to sell any arms or legs, you never know when you might need one…..lol
Old 05-04-2005, 21:09   #82
Member.

I'll give you ten bob for the arms and five for the legs. You can throw in the bod if you like

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 05-04-2005, 21:14   #83
I am Banned

mmmmmm erm ye -NO!!! yeh like im cheap - not lol top quality costs u know!!! PMSL like driving lessons are double that these days for a measely hr LOL!!!

Quote:
I'll give you ten bob for the arms and five for the legs. You can throw in the bod if you like
Old 05-04-2005, 21:26   #84
Member.

I didn't say you where cheap, I was testing the water...... .....If your going to get into buying arms and legs you need to get best value. This is a reverse economy you know, you don't get a by the pound price for arms and legs, Now, how do you put this without getting it stuck back up the nose?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 06-04-2005, 05:38   #85
Roy
Administrator

I cannot believe this thread is so full of irrelevant chatter. There is a chat room here that you can conduct your idle chatter in, please don't fill the threads up with this rubbish. One of the moderators already had to spend some time cleaning this thread and then you still carry on regardless!!

Thread locked thanks to the chit chatters.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..