Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-09-2006, 11:24   #1
God Member

Another celebrity succumbs

Chris Tarrant - that happy millionnaire chappy - is the latest in a long line of celebrities that has fallen foul of a bit of totty to the cost of his marriage.

What makes them think they can get away with it - how daft are celebrities? I mean, any regular Joe (or Josephine) who's been caught would know that it's almost impossible to keep the lid on this sort of thing - there's always going to be some nosy neighbour who spots you. But for celebs, who are hounded by the media at every turn, how on earth do they think they can conduct a little how's your father in private? Silly, silly man!!!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-09-2006, 11:35   #2
Super Moderator

Re: Another celebrity succumbs

Ask your deputy leader!
Old 21-09-2006, 11:42   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
Chris Tarrant - that happy millionnaire chappy - is the latest in a long line of celebrities that has fallen foul of a bit of totty to the cost of his marriage.
What I like is the new advert he appears in, he ends up sleeping on the couch supposedly because he forgot his wifes birthday or something, but now, no need to pretend Chris' we all know the real reason!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 11:51   #4
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle

What makes them think they can get away with it - how daft are celebrities? I mean, any regular Joe (or Josephine) who's been caught would know that it's almost impossible to keep the lid on this sort of thing - there's always going to be some nosy neighbour who spots you. But for celebs, who are hounded by the media at every turn, how on earth do they think they can conduct a little how's your father in private? Silly, silly man!!!
Not the first time for either of them according to the Daily
Mail, what' ten million between wives, 'soon make that back roll on number
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 11:56   #5
white rabbits

I wonder how long it will be before that horrible intake of breath starts to annoy her...
Old 21-09-2006, 12:37   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
I wonder how long it will be before that horrible intake of breath starts to annoy her...
Depends on what he is doing at the time. These numpties seem to forgewt they are in the limelight and they will get caught and that the result is fame of a different kind hits the daily rags. Women used to wear chastity belts maybe its time for a male version that the wives can use.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2006, 20:27   #7
Passed away 25-11-09

It all seems a bit odd to me. The relationship is supposed to have been carrying on for 10 years. I mean, 10 years? Do we take it Mrs Tarrant is blind, stupid, an ostrich, or what? If she's only just cottoned on, she must be at least one of these.

I think she's a drama queen and she's making sure she gets the sympathy vote in readiness for the alimony claim. It doesn't make Chris Tarrant any better, by any means, but I think there's more to the story than meets the eye.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..