Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2006, 23:31   #31
I am Banned

Re: Be Vigilant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Yeah, she said she was Mel.
Thats ok if she has & hope after 3 seperate calls regarding this matter should get the cops butt shifted into patrolling the area a bit more or least attempt to catch the evil sh*ts
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-12-2006, 23:37   #32
God Member

It's just a case of making people aware. Hopefully no ones kids from accyweb are approached by these two, but if they were to be approached it might trigger someones thoughts like "that sounds like those Tinks posted about" and then it wouldn't be thought of as a 'one-off' incident.
Old 16-12-2006, 23:40   #33
I am Banned

Quote:
It's just a case of making people aware. Hopefully no ones kids from accyweb are approached by these two, but if they were to be approached it might trigger someones thoughts like "that sounds like those Tinks posted about" and then it wouldn't be thought of as a 'one-off' incident.
True point tinks & glad its creating awarness especially with school hols fast approaching, & least accywebbers can inform other non AW members about it just in case to keep more kids safe, surely this cant be a one off incident & maybe could jog memories if it has happened before now.
Old 17-12-2006, 00:23   #34
Resident Waffler

I'm half asleep so it took me a while to get my head round all the mothers and daughters but yes I follow you now.

I'll ask my girls tomorrow if they've been aware of anything like this and if they do see a car with occupants fitting the description to walk away as quickly as possible and let an adult know.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 00:30   #35
Give, give, give member

Just a thought, but as most kids have mobiles with cameras on, if the dodgy gits saw them being used to photograph them, their car and it's number plate it might get rid of them quicker if they thought they had been recorded.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 00:33   #36
God Member

Do you know Rind that had never crossed my mind! Seriously! When we were talking about mobile use it was to ring me or another adult with the registration number. Cheers for that chuck, I will speak to them tomorrow, if they show again they can get reg of the car and faces of both these blokes.
Old 17-12-2006, 00:36   #37
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Do you know Rind that had never crossed my mind! Seriously! When we were talking about mobile use it was to ring me or another adult with the registration number. Cheers for that chuck, I will speak to them tomorrow, if they show again they can get reg of the car and faces of both these blokes.

The idea came to me. I've used my mobile to note down numbers before, but all my young relatives have cam phones, if the dodgy gits knew they could be easily traced they would scarper sharpish.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 00:38   #38
I am Banned

Thats a good idea rindy not something u would automatically think of but yes very useful for evidence & proof the cops would need, also maybe as a deterant too.
Old 17-12-2006, 00:46   #39
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
The idea came to me. I've used my mobile to note down numbers before, but all my young relatives have cam phones, if the dodgy gits knew they could be easily traced they would scarper sharpish.
Although I agree with the general Idea, I would advise caution, they should only try to do this if they can retreat into a safe area. If these bastards are already wanted or have serious mel intent in there mind there’s no say what they would do.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 00:58   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Although I agree with the general Idea, I would advise caution, they should only try to do this if they can retreat into a safe area. If these bastards are already wanted or have serious mel intent in there mind there’s no say what they would do.
Must agree with doug here ,ONLY TAKE PICS VIDS IF THEY CAN BE SURE OF SAFETY

my daughter is going through a bit of bullying in/out of school at min and claimed that this girl met up with her A.. out of school and banged her head against the wall (not hard)may i add and B ..also during an exclusion on a non uniform day this girl turned up in school and threatend my daughter again in one of the corridors and and when i called the teacher dealing with it WAS TOLD THAT THE GIRLS CARER hadbeen contacted and said that she had been in bed with chicken pox on the said day,and it was only after the event that i told my daughter that she should have takin her pic , but neither of us thought of it till it was too late
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 08:44   #41
Senior Member+

which area is that they are driving about in ? and if you got such good descriptions did you get a reg. number ?
and if so feel free to pm it to me if not allowed to give it out on here....this should be made public....
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2006, 09:30   #42
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
What the heck is mel intent ???? cheeky b*gger
Old 17-12-2006, 09:35   #43
I am Banned

MMM there was a unnerving sounding of the helicopter hovering about the area hope things didnt come off this - then again footy on bullough again could be nowt.

Last edited by accymel; 17-12-2006 at 09:42.
Old 17-12-2006, 14:52   #44
I am Banned

if the kids remeber numberplates easily tell them to take a picture of the car if their mobiles have cameras

the police should have acted straight away because a police car driving around would put them off and give them an idea that they had been reported
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..