Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2006, 19:41   #1
Always EVIL within us

Talking Biting the Hand That Feeds You

It was with great pleasure that I read today of Cherry Blairs "boob" in that she went through the motions of slapping a 17 year old boy on the back after he made "rabbit ears" behind her back. It was a friendly jesture but she was reported to a Child Protection Unit and 6 Detectives were sent to investigate the claims.

It would have been a sad indictment of the times that we live in had it been anyone else except "Cherry" - but she has made a fortune prosecuting people in her role as a QC and PC Guardian using the human rights law (brought in by her Labour Government) as a money making scheme.

Latest update is that the police have dropped the charges - and that was without speaking to cherry herself! What a shame, anybody else would have been found guilty and received up to 5 years in jail and a fine not exceeding £2,500-00

Oh well, perhaps the pc brigade will get her next time
Old 17-09-2006, 19:46   #2
Beacon of light

Re: Biting the Hand That Feeds You

We can live in hope...even if we die in despair!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 19:59   #3
Resting in peace

:engsmil: Do you know that (pc brigade) get everywhere Mr Busman, i'm sure
i've smelt them on a website somewhere, but having said that i'm probably
wrong, I usually am.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 20:23   #4
Passed away 25-11-09

The only thing that bothers me about this is that someone reported it. Incidentally, did you see the size of the "child"? Had it been anyone but Cherie Blair (and no, I don't like her either) no one would have reported a non-event so it was, obviously, someone who was intent on "having a go". The police had no alternative but to investigate the incident. What a waste of police time and money.
Old 17-09-2006, 20:28   #5
Resident Waffler

This apparently took place in Scotland where I'm told that anyone over the age of 16 is no longer legally a child. In which cse it shouldn't have been any business of any child protection bods

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 21:33   #6

As if any kind of detectives got involved..........rather sad for a friendly tap on the head.....jeeze
Lea
x
ploppysirploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 23:00   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender
The only thing that bothers me about this is that someone reported it. Incidentally, did you see the size of the "child"? Had it been anyone but Cherie Blair (and no, I don't like her either) no one would have reported a non-event so it was, obviously, someone who was intent on "having a go". The police had no alternative but to investigate the incident. What a waste of police time and money.
my sentiments west ender, all i would add to that is the PRAT that reported it, should be prosecuted for wasting police time.
Old 18-09-2006, 03:05   #8
I am Banned

actualy i wish she had been jailed for it then her husbant mr blair may actualy see how pathertic the laws are that HIS govenment brought in to satisfy the ver few in the pc brigade

at a guess i would say 99% of parents would love to still have the right to give their kid a good clout if it was needed but because a handfull of people say its child abuse parents can no longer punish their kids and what makes it worse is that kids know this

so much for democracy when the wants of a few out weigh the wants of teh many

if the day comes when i need to give any of my children a clout i will and if my said children report me and i get jailed i hope they will be happy in the local kids home with no bloody xbox and all teh luxuries i give them

Last edited by chav1; 18-09-2006 at 03:08.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 07:02   #9
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
ai hope they will be happy in the local kids home with no bloody xbox and all teh luxuries i give them
That's what I tell mine when they moan about things they haven't got.

Old 18-09-2006, 08:19   #10
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I wonder if she is still on the register with the Child Protection bods. When someone is reported even if it is found that it was a false claim their name goes on a list so they can check if any future allegations are made. This can stuff up peoples chances of gaetting a job in a school etc just because some nasty person tried to cause trouble. It happened to a friend of ours and they wont remove her name even though it was a lie made by a friend of her ex husband just to cause trouble.
Old 18-09-2006, 11:13   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
This apparently took place in Scotland where I'm told that anyone over the age of 16 is no longer legally a child. In which cse it shouldn't have been any business of any child protection bods
Yes the age of majority is 16 in Scotland and that shows how out of touch these butt holes are. They are so caught up in their own self importance they dont know the difference between Scottish and English law ie they are totally different and independent of each other. The First Lady might have been having a lark but should know better.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 13:18   #12
Resident Waffler

Whoever reported her should be done for wasting police time then if a crime wasn't even in danger of being committed.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..