Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 08:48   #1

Blog!

I was half tempted to start a blog the other day, and then I thought better of it!

I thought better of it for a number of reasons, though they kept coming back to two main ones really.

First, I would bore people rigid

Second, I would more than likely get myself into trouble!

oh and just as an extra one. As you all probably noticed. I have this habbit of talking utter rubbish!

Last edited by Bad-Wolf; 07-12-2005 at 10:48.
Bad-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-12-2005, 09:12   #2
God Member

Re: Blog!

That can be the best way to have some fun Wolfie.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 09:41   #3
Give, give, give member

I do two. One here which I censor, and another hidden one with all the dirty doings.

If it bores people tough, they don't have to read it. Lots of things bore me, so I just steer well clear.

Go on, you know you want to Wolfie.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:40   #4

I have known what I want for quite a while now though I have to say I never seem to get it!
Bad-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:51   #5
mez
God Member

i read all the blogs avidly & find all of them interesting, plus i feel im with the person when they are writing them........yes iv'e cried with some of them too.....keep the blogs coming guys.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:56   #6
God Member

I've enjoyed doing my blog, although at the mo I am going through a barren time with it. Garinda please can I ask permission to read the dirty goings on one when I'm next at your house??

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 11:59   #7
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
I've enjoyed doing my blog, although at the mo I am going through a barren time with it. Garinda please can I ask permission to read the dirty goings on one when I'm next at your house??
I'll see. You looked a bit shocked at the down and out gangbang on the red dralon sofa, that took place under the George V bridge in Glasgow, the one with the literally legless woman. You may not be ready.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 12:01   #8
God Member

I think you misconstrued shock for me trying to hide the fact that I was embarressed at wetting my knickers from laughing so much!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 07-12-2005, 12:40   #9
God Member

Oh no not again.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 07-12-2005, 12:44   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Oh no not again.
No not again, was talking about the night he told me the story. Don't go giving people the idea I go around wetting me knickers all the time

Old 07-12-2005, 12:48   #11
God Member

Quote:
No not again, was talking about the night he told me the story. Don't go giving people the idea I go around wetting me knickers all the time
Was implying no such thing just I remember the chat room on the subject.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 07-12-2005, 12:57   #12
God Member

Quote:
Was implying no such thing just I remember the chat room on the subject.
Oh and how funny was that night!!!!!

Old 07-12-2005, 13:00   #13
God Member

Quote:
Oh and how funny was that night!!!!!
Will never forget that one and must visist the brige in question.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 07-12-2005, 13:34   #14
I am Banned

Quote:
Will never forget that one and must visist the brige in question.
no point m8 the lady couldnt afford to live there any more because everytime she satyed in one place for more than 30 mins she got wheel clamped and had to pay a fine so she could move
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 13:42   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
no point m8 the lady couldnt afford to live there any more because everytime she satyed in one place for more than 30 mins she got wheel clamped and had to pay a fine so she could move
So thats why the ggp are rich.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..