Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2014, 06:40   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Bt billing

I usually get someone who is Scottish when I ring o2
Old 19-03-2014, 20:19   #17

BT are cheats from top to bottom. They will promise you the earth but never do. My advice is to go somewhere else where they speak the truth. I transferred to Zen Internet who rent the line from BT. The verdict: BRILLIANT.
K99WARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2014, 21:10   #18
Beacon of light

Well, of course you are entitled to your opinion....I haven't had anything but good service from BT....and prompt attention on the single time that I had a problem.
Glad you have found a provider that suits you........with a spiritual title too.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 06:53   #19
Senior Member+

Service is pretty good. But new customers to BT should beware of how easily their quarterly bills soon amount up
Old 20-03-2014, 06:54   #20
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Bt billing

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
BT are cheats from top to bottom. They will promise you the earth but never do. My advice is to go somewhere else where they speak the truth. I transferred to Zen Internet who rent the line from BT. The verdict: BRILLIANT.
Never wanted the earth. Just a cheap reliable internet connection that is unlimited with no bs. BT for me has always been none applicable
Old 21-03-2014, 07:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Well, of course you are entitled to your opinion....I haven't had anything but good service from BT....and prompt attention on the single time that I had a problem.
Glad you have found a provider that suits you........with a spiritual title too.
I am glad you have had good service from BT Margaret. You must have had my share. Thank you for bringing that up but there is nothing spiritual about Zen. They are just good at their job which seems to be getting rarer these days. I would have been quite happy to stay with BT but they seemed to add to my bill numbers that I couldn't possibly have dialled and since no one else had access to my phone they couldn't blame it on anybody else. I call that persistent cheating and not the occasional mistake.
K99WARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2014, 10:16   #22
Beacon of light

I have been with BT for thirty plonk years(maybe even a bit more)I have a package which gives me free anytime calls(I know that they aren't really 'free' but that this is factored into the cost of my package) the only calls that are not free are the international ones and geographic numbers......not used in this house. So they would stick out like a sore thumb on my itemised bill.
I am not a big phone user - either mobile or landline.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2014, 08:08   #23
Senior Member+

try contacting virgin media during out of office times
'good morning from mumbai'
Restless likes this.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 09:50   #24
Junior Member+

call crentre for billing bases at globe centre 0800443311
rapidoal is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..