Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-02-2012, 13:52   #1
God Member

Cancel Easter.....

I'm not sure what to make of this, but it's had two days coverage in the Mail online......

Will discovery of ancient coffin lead to the resting place of Jesus? | Mail Online

What if they are right and the body is close to being found?
Old 29-02-2012, 14:38   #2
God Member

Re: Cancel Easter.....

At the risk of sounding like a consipracey nut how will they determine which jesus it was .Records/scrolls were found showing that there were a few jesus's walking about healing the sick and preeching the word of god at the same time.

mind you i suppose thats miracles for you been in 2 or 4 different places at the same time lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 15:12   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Load of rubbish to me, if they find any owd stiff, they can claim such a thing, Doubt if his DNA is in any database.
Old 29-02-2012, 15:13   #4
God Member

It doesn't interest me, at 2,000 years it's not old enough to.

It will result in yet another pilgrimage site for the Israelis to exploit for profit.

There have been far more interesting archeological finds, much older, which have not fit into the version of history you are required to believe. Many have been stashed away safely in the vaults of the Smithsonian out of sight.

If the topic interests you - google 'Klaus Dona' 'Michael Cremo'

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2012, 15:13   #5
God Member

You mean, you wait thousands of years for a messiah and four come along at the same time?
Old 29-02-2012, 15:58   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Load of rubbish to me, if they find any owd stiff, they can claim such a thing, Doubt if his DNA is in any database.
now thats a jeremy kyle episode i would watch lol

In this envolope we have the DNA results of the test

Joseph you are not the father

God you are not the father

Well well mary it looks like you have some explaining to do

edit:

check the body for for syphilis jesus slept with prostitutes

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 29-02-2012, 17:44   #7
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
now that's a jeremy kyle episode i would watch lol

In this envelope we have the DNA results of the test

Joseph you are not the father

God you are not the father

Well well mary it looks like you have some explaining to do

edit:

check the body for for syphilis jesus slept with prostitutes
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy
Old 29-02-2012, 17:47   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

A bit off thread, But J.C. walked into the Bethlehem Hilton, Threw 3 nails on reception counter n said- Can yeh put me up fer the night.
Old 29-02-2012, 17:57   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
A bit off thread, But J.C. walked into the Bethlehem Hilton, Threw 3 nails on reception counter n said- Can yeh put me up fer the night.
And JC on the cross, looked down on Peter and said, Peter I can see your house from up here
Old 01-03-2012, 04:25   #10
God Member

jesus asked peter to remove 2 nails to ease the pain

jesus was later found hanging upside down calling peter an idiot

Old 01-03-2012, 20:20   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post
I'm not sure what to make of this, but it's had two days coverage in the Mail online......

Will discovery of ancient coffin lead to the resting place of Jesus? | Mail Online

What if they are right and the body is close to being found?
As any good Catholic knows, he Ascended to heaven to be at his father's right hand - no body left on earth according to the scriptures adopted by Rome...

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 20:23   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrylic-bob View Post
You mean, you wait thousands of years for a messiah and four come along at the same time?
There are supposed to have been quite few around at the time of Jesus - he wasn't the only one claiming to be the Saviour of the Jews back then. The presence of the Romans made it a ripe time for Messiahs...

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 21:10   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
As any good Catholic knows, he Ascended to heaven to be at his father's right hand - no body left on earth according to the scriptures adopted by Rome...
so jesus vanished into thin air ?

it must be the same trick the vatican uses when a priest accused of molesting a child vanishes

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..